Post by leslie »

Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Sunday! All day! The 10th

Post by leslie »

Another cold day in Michigan - although it is warmer than it was yesterday. Still well below freezing though. I suppose I will be saying that for a couple of months yet, seeing how it is only February.

I've got a migraine brewing. They are predicting yet another ice storm coming our way this coming Tuesday with snow before that. Up and down weather is the one trigger I cannot control, and we have had tons of up and down weather these past three weeks.

I so want to pull out some paper and adhesive. I need to motivate myself to get off of the couch. I have put Downton Abbey into the DVD player to watch. I've got a sock on my knitting needles. I am being creative.

Have a great day ladies!!!
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday! All day! The 10th

Post by Tamara »

Sorry about your headache Leslie. So not fun!
I finished Valentine boxes this morning. They are posted on the Facebook page. I put all the grandkids Valentine bags together. I had hoped to do a dinner today but DD went to New York for the weekend and her husband didn't want to come without her so now we have to take the valentines to their houses. Sunday dinner will be next week even though it is a holiday everyone will be in town so it worked out. The following week we will be gone. Guess I should start getting excited. Road tripping!!
I'm ready to fall asleep now. Still have a few hours before bed time. lol There is a storm suppose to be coming through with three or four inches of snow in the valley.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”