WEDNESDAY 2.13.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

WEDNESDAY 2.13.19

Post by Tamara »

Good morning all!!

sausage and eggs for breakfast. Watching Dr. Foster on Netflix episode after episode. Once in a while I hit a good one that keeps you on suspense. I think I will pull out the paint and whitewash all of the welcome signs for craft night. Taking Valentines to the older grandkids this afternoon. What do you give your spouse? I am still in a quandary and only have one day!
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: WEDNESDAY 2.13.19

Post by leslie »

Good afternoon!

I had bacon, eggs, potatoes and toast today for my breakfast. Obviously I ate in a restaurant, since I don't cook at all anymore. Every Wednesday, breakfast out with friends. At least when the weather allows us to get together.

For the 11th day since the new year began, there was no school because of the weather. This has been one horrid year weather-wise. Winter was very late in arriving, but when it did, it came in with a BANG!

After breakfast I had a short meeting to start creating a list of classmates from my High School graduating class. Next year will be our 50th anniversary and we are attempting to have a reunion. It may be a nigh on impossible task. The address list we are working with is 25 years old. :o
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello everyone . . .

Just getting home from work. No set schedule as I'm still in training. I wound up staying until the last person checked in tonight, but didn't wind up closing. They just wanted me comfortable with switching the phones over, and doing the deposit before I'm left to do it on my own. . .

Not much else happening on this end. Shawn has been installing things on my computer, ie, the printer, office, etc, so hopefully I'll have it back to 100% soon. No pictures were lost (thank goodness), but still, when it died, it died. . .

How's everyone doing??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hi, all. I'm computerless again for about another week. The room I had it in dh decided would be a great room for his office so for the 3rd time since we moved into this house everything is being moved again. This is the final time! Have one room almost completed with paper down and painting almost done. I have an 11-year-old girl that comes over once a week for art and cooking lessons and today she discovered wallpaper stripping and thinks its fun! Jackpot!
I can't believe tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Where did the first half of the month go?
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, me and hubby don’t usually do valentine gifts so not getting him anything LOL. Gonna have to check out Dr. Foster. Leslie, 25 years? Wow - god luck with that. I can’t believe the kids have been out for 11 days already. Tammy, I hate it when computers die - it is such a hassle to get another one setup. Patti; like that you found someone that thinks stripping wallpaper is fun. How many times you have rearranged your rooms already? Oh, the joys of moving.

So Cocoa did okay during surgery and the vet was pleased/surprised that her bladder wall was not as thick as she thought it was going to be. So as late as it was in the day they are keeping her overnight. But she gets to come home tomorrow
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 am What do you give your spouse? I am still in a quandary and only have one day!
Happy Wednesday!!
So what did you decide?
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm
Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 am What do you give your spouse? I am still in a quandary and only have one day!
Happy Wednesday!!
So what did you decide?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”