Happy Valentines 2.14.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Valentines 2.14.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello peeps!! Hope you are having a great day. I started out with a 90 minute massage. The knot in my back was the worst it has ever been. It's a good/bad hurt love feeling. Not sure what I am doing this afternoon. Right now I am just chillin with Netflix. I probably should get up and do something. I have all morning tomorrow to be stuck in my scrap room because we have a carpet cleaner coming so I will need to keep my cords out of the way. I hope to get some projects done.
Taking Valentine sacks to the littles tonight. We'll see how that goes.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Valentines 2.14.19

Post by sdwhru »

Sorry about your back pain, Tamara, that just sucks I know to hurt like that. Just working; waiting for the time to count down so I can go get Cocoa. Enjoy dropping off the Valentine sacks!!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Happy Valentine's Day! Image

I've done nothing today. Well, I guess that isn't exactly correct. I did get out of the house for a bit with a friend while she did some errands.

Where did the day go?
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Val's day. I spent it at a skin care clinic where DH was having some skin cancer removed. He led me to believe it was just a little spot that needed to be removed. He has a 10" incision across his shoulder. So much for a little spot! :roll: Men!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”