Monday - 2/18/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 2/18/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.

Another cold one here today, with snow on the ground. It snowed a little last night, with some ice involved, so just enough to warrant having to scrape the car. Not fun. . .

Not much planned for today. After work, I do need to run to the pharmacy again for another script (that they claimed was to early to fill, but Gs dosage was increased, so not really), to Party City for a pick up, and to the Party Store to get the remainder of the items that I was too cheap to pay for at Party City. I do try to buy locally, but sometimes, she just doesn't have what I need.

Hoping to watch The Walking Dead tonight, as Shawn went to bed last night before it came on. . .

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Monday - 2/18/19

Post by leslie »

We got snow last night. Just a bit. A couple of inches. Ok, maybe five.

I'm heading out in a bit to get some groceries. And maybe I'll get some lunch out. I'm rather hungry.

I had to laugh at your mention of going to the Party Store to get some supplies for G's birthday party. Here in Michigan that is where you get snacks, pop, and alcohol. Are those the supplies you are getting? :lol:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Tamara - I'm on meds for my migraines too. I have control of them except when it comes to the weather.
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Seriously, really??? I am so tired of all these things that keep happening to my body that aren't even related to my oxygen issues. yes I am sitting at urgent Care I seriously think I have shingles. What the heck? The shingles shot gave me the shingles. the judges are so rare and it always happens to me. We're supposed to be leaving on the train am I going to be okay. I tended my 4 week old grandson Saturday night my kids are going to be pissed. On Saturday I just had a few bumps by my eye yesterday it went up into my forehead. And today my whole scalp is stinging and my eye feels like it is full of sand. I sent a picture of it last night to my brother who's a PA and he told me which herpes virus it looks like. So yeah I am so not happy!!!!!
I was planning on staying home all day today and probably scrapping some but here I sit.
I'll keep you updated. But the prognosis is not looking pretty.
DH had to work today. All the kids are out of school but they are doing things with their families today.
Happy Presidents Day!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Tamara, when I read your post a few days ago my first thought was shingles. I hope you don’t have them. Hope the rest of y’all survive the crazy weather. We have a winter watch advisory starting in the morning

Just work today and now the hubby and I are watching Wonder on Hulu. Cocoa seems to be doing okay. A few more days before her recheck this week. I see the surgeon on Wednesday so hopefully I will find out about the gall bladder.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 pm Oh, Tamara, when I read your post a few days ago my first thought was shingles. I hope you don’t have them. Hope the rest of y’all survive the crazy weather. We have a winter watch advisory starting in the morning

Just work today and now the hubby and I are watching Wonder on Hulu. Cocoa seems to be doing okay. A few more days before her recheck this week. I see the surgeon on Wednesday so hopefully I will find out about the gall bladder.
Wonder is the best show!! We want all our grandkids to watch it.'
Oh goodness I think I've whined enough today but I had to see an eye dr. immediately because they were in my eyes. YUP wouldn't you know it. I have three legions in my eyes so that is why the headache felt like a stick behind my eye. We hope there is no vision damage. I am on two different eye drops. (cost me $56) they have given some relief. But I feel like I wasted my day. DH just took me to dinner when we picked up the meds. There is a new Mexican place that opened right by our hour. He must of known I cried all afternoon after the eye dr. appt. I just don't get why I get all this crap!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Gentle hugs to you Tamara!
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:25 pm Gentle hugs to you Tamara!
Thanks! Life sucks right now. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”