SUNDAY 2.24.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY 2.24.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning everyone! I've turned into a church sluffer. :D I'll be hanging out at home again this week. I haven't put make up on in a week and the scabs aren't pretty to look at so I will just sit it out. Took out a piece of Chicken cordon bleu for dinner. I'm going to pair it with brown rice. I want to do another scrap layout today so I can finish up the Dominican trip back in 2007. I'm so close. I also started last night the finishing touches on my shamrock boxes so I will work on them some more. It is cod here but the blue sky makes it pretty as long as you are looking at it from the inside! Doing a little planner organizing. Can't believe February is almost gone.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: SUNDAY 2.24.19

Post by leslie »

I feel really bad for you Tamara. How long do they think you need to be in exile?

Here in Michigan we are being told we are going to experience a Bomb Cyclone. In layman's terms - extremely high winds that do something else that then drop some snow/rain. It will end tomorrow.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I got a phone call so I didn't finish everything I wanted to say.

I'm heading over to my older son's house in just a bit. I'm gonna stay with the kids so they can go out for a bit. They rarely do that anymore. I may pack a bag just in case I end up staying there overnight. The weather is supposed to turn rather wicked later today.

Happy Birthday to Garrett! I can't wait to hear about his party.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m working on my scraplift layout today. Hopefully I’ll get to finish it tonight to send it along.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”