It's Tuesday - 2/26/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 2/26/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning everyone.

Sorry for being MIA. Sometimes there is just personal stuff going on in your life that just causes a bit of depression, and you need to deal with it. This past week was one of those times, and it just seems to be one thing after another. Nothing involving me, but my family directly (or at least Shawns). . . long story, and I'll share when I get all the facts. It's just been an emotional few days around here, and Shawn will be going to NC tomorrow to visit with his son. . .

G's birthday party was a huge success. I was soooo busy, that I didn't get a whole lot of "pre party" pictures, but I got some amazing ones throughout and will be posting them soon. Richie (Gs dad) drove all the way here for the surprise, and I swear I thought I was going to cry watching G hug him. I keep forgetting he hasn't seen him since this past summer. :shock:

Any who, going to try to catch up tonight, gotta head to work now!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday - 2/26/19

Post by Tamara »

So sorry we have to deal with family crap!! Hoping it all works out for the better for you. We have missed you. I bet G was so excited that his Dad drove up to see him. Sounds like you pulled it off. That surely would of been emotional.
I'm not a happy camper. The shingles in my eye has spread so it still feels like being poked with a stick and I had to buy eyedrops that were over $300 but for me just $125 haha I am such a money machine lately. It is one expense after another. I am going to drive South this morning and get my nephew his birthday present. My eye tends to get tired in the afternoon so I thought I would get a head start.
We have girls craft night at my house tomorrow night. DH helped me with the chains yesterday so we are ready. I'd love to jump back into decluttering but my life is slo mo now with my eye. It looks like another beautiful day. Cold but so pretty with blue skies and sun against the snow.

Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, Congratulations on throwing an awesome party for your son! You are the best!

Tamara, you are unstoppable!
Have a happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm back up to full speed with a computer once again and a room to work in.....so nice. Today was my day to home school my friend's daughter. We made caramels and worked on the design principle of movement. We also went out a picked up a bunch of branches and sticks from the windstorm. She is a combination of my grandkids personalities and what a gift to send one day a week with her as an adopted grand.
Tammy, family is hard. Prayers are with Shawn. Where in NC is he going? My son is turning 40 tomorrow and told me he wouldn't mind getting in a tragic accident and die for his birthday. I've been dealing with this since he was small.
Tamara, you are like the energizer bunny!
It was a beautiful day here and great to be outside working in the yard. I have not missed WI winter at all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon ladies.
Tammy, glad to read G's party was a success!
Tamara, you amaze me with all you have going on in a day.
Patti, glad the neighbors child is bringing you some joy. I will be praying for you and your son.

It's been a non productive day here. Started off with our cat Zoey found dead under the bumper of Jack's El Camino. She looked as if she went peacefully. Kyle buried her when he got home from work. Cooper and I took a walk in the pasture with Kyle and Dutch and I'm getting ready to eat dinner and settle in for the rest of the evening. I did manage to fold and put away a load of laundry from yesterday but that's pretty much it. Like I said, non productive.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Well aren't you ladies a bunch of laughs today ;) Okay, I'll join in. Today would have been my late husband's birthday. There it is out of my system. :)

This morning I joined up with some ladies at my community center for the Tuesday morning crafting group. There never is any crafting going on - just chatting for two hours. After that, I walked to McDonalds where I got a bit of lunch, my best friend then came there to pick me up and we went off to run a couple of errands. I've now been home for a bit.

I've now got a migraine growing in my right temple. Probably because there is a snowstorm growing off to the west of Michigan and arriving something during the night.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I guess I will add to the “barrel of laughs” that everyone is; been in severe pain on my left side today. All the wind Saturday ripped off several shingles; I counted 12 + just in Cocoa’s small yard and I can see where several are curled up. I probably should call the insurance company but trying to hold out as not sure how much my surgery, etc. is going to cost. At least the majority of Cocoa’s expenses were covered by her pet insurance.

Hugs and prayers for all of you ladies; may you all have a blessed day tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”