Hello Wednesday! 4/3/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Wednesday! 4/3/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning to all of you! Hope the middles of the week day brings you joy and laughter.
I'm thinking of running to sprouts for some berries this morning, They are an excellent price. I also have a massage this afternoon. Right now I am working on another challenge for National Scrapbook day. It's going to be epic! 8-) Tonight I am taking DH to an MRI. He needs a driver because he gets clostrophobic and needs a valium. His legs have been in weird pains the last few months so the dr is sending him for the MRI. Want to know the weirdest part: He was told with his insurance his portion would be $897 however the insurance denied the claim and did not approve it. Here's the weird part. If we do it with no insurance out of pocket it will only cost $497 and my DH is questioning whether to do it. I told him no question, why would he want to pay double out of our pocket. The only thing it will do is go to his deductible. I'm ok with that not happening on this procedure. Just hoping for answers.

Well I called it! as soon as I started exercising the weight is creeping back on. Grrrrrrr!

Happy Wednesday! go enjoy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Hello Wednesday! 4/3/19

Post by Patti »

Tamara, that is not weird at all....not true! According to my Dr. in Wi that is I go to see him, it will cost me $200 with my insurance but if I go to see him without any insurance it is $60.
Yard work for me today and trying to figure out how my puppy keeps escaping from the yard. We have a 2-acre lot that is completely fenced so I am going to have to walk it to see where he might be getting under the fence. I have found two places but who knows how many more there might be. Problem is, it's mainly overgrown woods and brush and I hear snakes could be in there also. :o I don't know if they are done hibernating or not. So until I get snake boots, I guess I will stick with the mulching. :)
Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening ladies. Allergies acting up today. Took an Allegra but it doesn't seem to be helping much. So far it's been a non productive day. Hoping tomorrow is better. On a good note, I think I may have sold the camper. I will know once the cash hits my hands. I will miss it but the chances of me actually being able to use it are very slim. One thing for sure, I will not miss the payments! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, good luck with the escape artist. I had one like - what a pain! When it stormed it was even worse (the escaping). Jan, congrats on getting the camper sold (or hopefully, anyway). Tamara, hope you get answers for your DH. Just a day for things for me - work, follow up with surgeon, go by bank, get gas, etc. I'm really tired tonight so going to be early.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:00 am Tamara, that is not weird at all....not true! According to my Dr. in Wi that is I go to see him, it will cost me $200 with my insurance but if I go to see him without any insurance it is $60.
Yard work for me today and trying to figure out how my puppy keeps escaping from the yard. We have a 2-acre lot that is completely fenced so I am going to have to walk it to see where he might be getting under the fence. I have found two places but who knows how many more there might be. Problem is, it's mainly overgrown woods and brush and I hear snakes could be in there also. :o I don't know if they are done hibernating or not. So until I get snake boots, I guess I will stick with the mulching. :)
Have a great day everyone!
Patti, is he an indoor dog our out? If outside dog, do you have a kennel inside the fenced in area? If so, you can try putting down dig defence (rescue down the road swears by these things) or chicken wire (much cheaper) around the perimeter of the kennel and cover with dirt to deter him from digging out.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 pm Patti, good luck with the escape artist. I had one like - what a pain! When it stormed it was even worse (the escaping). Jan, congrats on getting the camper sold (or hopefully, anyway). Tamara, hope you get answers for your DH. Just a day for things for me - work, follow up with surgeon, go by bank, get gas, etc. I'm really tired tonight so going to be early.
Hope the follow up went well.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:41 am Good Morning to all of you! Hope the middles of the week day brings you joy and laughter.
I'm thinking of running to sprouts for some berries this morning, They are an excellent price. I also have a massage this afternoon. Right now I am working on another challenge for National Scrapbook day. It's going to be epic! 8-) Tonight I am taking DH to an MRI. He needs a driver because he gets clostrophobic and needs a valium. His legs have been in weird pains the last few months so the dr is sending him for the MRI. Want to know the weirdest part: He was told with his insurance his portion would be $897 however the insurance denied the claim and did not approve it. Here's the weird part. If we do it with no insurance out of pocket it will only cost $497 and my DH is questioning whether to do it. I told him no question, why would he want to pay double out of our pocket. The only thing it will do is go to his deductible. I'm ok with that not happening on this procedure. Just hoping for answers.

Well I called it! as soon as I started exercising the weight is creeping back on. Grrrrrrr!

Happy Wednesday! go enjoy!
Makes you wonder why you pay for insurance, huh? Seems like you're better off without it!
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”