Hello Monday 4.8.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Monday 4.8.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I thought I was going to get scolded for not having the RQOTD up yet. It takes me longer to get downstairs after I wake up, have breakfast and get my curlers in. :|
Today is a stay at home day so it should be fun unpacking all my retreat stuff. It was a great weekend, that's for sure. I have layouts to upload too :mrgreen: changing the bedding and trying not to eat sugar today!!! I really blew it on Saturday but I was better yesterday.
I just went out to fill the bird feeder. It is a gorgeous day! hoping all the snowy weather is behind us. I need to start on my fairy gardens.

Barb- sorry you are dealing with your mom. It must be a love/hate situation. We took care of DH parents for ten years but luckily they lived in their own home. We just had to run there at a drop of the hat and meet their demands. Then all of a sudden they are gone and you miss doing it on days.

Becca- hoping that your headache went away and today is headache free.
Tammy- that is awesome that you were involved with G's college plans. Looked like you got some great pics to document.

Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello Monday 4.8.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. . .so I literally overslept this morning. My alarm was set but for 6:00 pm instead of am?? Not sure what I was thinking!! I managed to make it to work on time, and G got himself off to school . . .

Nothing really going on this afternoon. Working on totally the challenges now, and then will probably watch American Idol with Shawn in a bit. We haven't watched it for a few years now, but we seem to be enjoying it this season.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Hello Monday 4.8.19

Post by sdwhru »

Just a busy day at work today. Chilling on the couch now watching the basketball game. One down four to go. Seriously considering going to bed early :lol: :lol: 80s today here and tomorrow then supposed to go to 60s

Return to “Daily Chatter”