Thursday - 4/11/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 4/11/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

what's everyone have planned for the day?? I'm working until five, and then I believe we're going out for dinner. Not 100% sure but I do believe that we kinda discussed it last night, so I'm going with it! Not really much else planned for tonight.

I got home about 7:30 last night from work, watched New Amsterdam on Hulu while I ate dinner (as Shawn had it waiting on me), Facetimed with Jackie for over an hour (as she is visiting with her dad in Virigina at the moment), and then watched Survivor with Shawn - by then it was bedtime. Where on earth does the time go in the evenings?? Seriously.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 4/11/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Where DOES the time go??? I keep asking myself the same thing. I thought with the time change the days would seem longer......uh no.

I need to venture out late this afternoon after Kyle gets off work to run a couple of errands. We need to stop by Lowe's to pick up a belt for the mower, a hose for the tractor and Walmart for a cheap wireless printer......mine is giving me another error message. :roll: Probably pick up dinner on the way home. It's suppose to rain here all weekend, I'm hoping they cancel the market as I have yet to do any baking this week! :oops:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I just want to let you know that we have a death in the family.
Last edited by Lolis on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis I saw his picture on facebook. So sad to lose someone so young. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that we are thinking about you during this difficult time.

Jan sounds like a big list of errands. Hope you are able to find everything you need. Good luck with the market.
Tammy whenever you work late when you get home the night gets away from you. There is never any time to do anything but chill. It's normal.

Scrambled eggs and berries for breakfast. That is all I have done so far this morning. I was a little extra tired. I was out doing errands yesterday and my DH called and needed help. She has so many etsy orders it is hard for her to keep up so she is hiring me to help. I sewed for two and a half hours straight. I may go back today but I am not sure so I am trying to get stuff done here this morning. I am going to the scrap table next so I can get the border challenge done.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lolis, my prayers are with your family.
Started my day out dealing once again with the dog who mysteriously goes through fences. I discovered this am that he chewed through all of the bungee cords I had woven through the space between the gate and the fence because he can make himself slide through the smallest of places. He will get out of the yard and be sitting on the other side of the fence. When I go through the garage to get to the other side of the fence, he is back in the yard. :? I shoved a small log in the gap and today when I got home he was still here but who knows if he was here all day!?!? Went to Bible study and then to lunch with a couple of friends....I have never gone to lunch as much as I have since moving to NC! Now I'm taking a break from picking up before dinner guests get here.
Hope all is well with everyone! Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My nephew passed away this morning. He was only 38 but had so many health challenges the last few years. He had heart disease. He moved to Florida last year to live with his parents that moved there a couple of years ago. We are just waiting to see if they are coming to Salt Lake for the memorial or a few of my sisters and I may fly to Florida (DH is not happy about that) But I am a supportive person and need to go if that need arises. He is actually my daughters age. That freaked my son out. Apparently he wasn't listening when I told them at family dinner that he was out of the hospital and in a hospice situation since there was nothing else they could do. However today I learned that they kicked him out of the hospital because he had no insurance. So my sister has been exhausted taking care of him at home.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis and Tamara, prayers are being lifted for both of you.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Prayers for you and your families, Tamara and Lolis

Return to “Daily Chatter”