It's FRI-YAY!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!

Post by Jan Mosier »

And honestly I couldn't be happier. It's been an exhausting and emotional week for many of us. The market has been canceled and I'm super happy about that as I have not done any baking at all this week. If it had not I would have had to bake all day and dehydrate through the night and get up extra early in the morning to package. I'm not sure what my problem is, I have always been a procrastinator but I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. Anywho, not much on the agenda today. Since there is no market and it's suppose to rain throughout the entire weekend my plans are to push some paper around and see what happens.

Tamara and Lolis, I'm thinking about you both today. Prayers to you and your families.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY!

Post by Tamara »

Thanks Jan Still waiting to see if they are coming here but I have requested pictures from the other siblings so I can quickly make a scrapbook to give them when they come. It makes sense to do something here since all of us are here and in Florida there are only a few neighbors.
I started my day at the expo. Such a dangerous place for me! haha Fist Doodlebug had all their doodle pops for $1 what the what??????? they never discount them at the retreats. So of course 24 of their cutest ones found a place in my bag. Then Echo Park had all of the packs that sell for 14.99 at any store 7 for 20 no big deal I just grabbed a couple of Disney dies and then Madison (said owner) says anyone here in the booth right now can get 10 packs for just $40 a retail value of $150 I didn't NEED any of them but hello too good of a deal. So of course they found a happy home with me. I was doing really good till then. You guys are so much better off living away from these deals because your money is still in your pocket! just sayin' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Came home and DH wanted to go grab something to eat but I ate lunch late and it was full blown nachos so I wasn't hungry. talked him into staying home and we made pancakes for him.
We have a date day tomorrow and were planning on going down town so he is cleaning the house right now and then we will go tot he theatre room. I'm thinking a bath bomb night for me after that!!
Happy Friday!

My layout is finished but I can't get into photobucket on the computer to transfer it ugh!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”