Tuesday - 4/16/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 4/16/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's on everyones agenda today? I'm heading out to work, and work until about 5:30 or so today. Nothing much planned after that, or at least not that I know of. Shawn is off today, and getting oil changes on the cars, going to the dump, and just taking a personal day. I think I may need to take one of those soon too!! 35 more days until graduation. . . I can't even believe it!! We still have prom, and several band concerts to get through!! I'm feeling a bit stressed and emotional just thinking about it all.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 4/16/19

Post by Tamara »

Tammy just take one event at a time and you will get through it calmly. ;) So many memories on the making for you!

I had medicare phone calls to make today but they didn't help me any. Darn! I'm still scrapping my nephews book but I think I want to start with Saturdays challenge so I will be free when tomorrows is announced. It's raining all day here so definitely a stay at home day. Of course that is what I thought yesterday and went to lunch with my sister from out of town and ran errands with her four hours :lol: :lol:
Just household odds and ends for me. Just threw in a small colored batch of laundry.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I babysat today for the Bible study group...it's an hour drive each way so it's not something I do often. I'm not used to having to go that far to watch kids. Home now. took Little Dog for a walk. I'm having to keep him tied when I'm gone or he'll be gone. Last night I was ready to send him to Jan!
Lot's of great photos coming your way, Tammy! So many memories of events coming up to capture. Just like Tamara said...take it one moment at a time.
Tamara, want to give me a hint on Sat. challenge? :lol:
Off to look at a house that I may get an Interior Design job out of and then home to cook dinner and organize. Have a great evening all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:12 pm I babysat today for the Bible study group...it's an hour drive each way so it's not something I do often. I'm not used to having to go that far to watch kids. Home now. took Little Dog for a walk. I'm having to keep him tied when I'm gone or he'll be gone. Last night I was ready to send him to Jan!
Lot's of great photos coming your way, Tammy! So many memories of events coming up to capture. Just like Tamara said...take it one moment at a time.
Off to look at a house that I may get an Interior Design job out of and then home to cook dinner and organize. Have a great evening all!
We have to get through tomorrows first, unless you mean for NSD ! They are pretty cute! haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:12 pm I babysat today for the Bible study group...it's an hour drive each way so it's not something I do often. I'm not used to having to go that far to watch kids. Home now. took Little Dog for a walk. I'm having to keep him tied when I'm gone or he'll be gone. Last night I was ready to send him to Jan!
Just what Jan needs.....another dog! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”