Wednesday - 4/17/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 4/17/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Headed to the breast health center in a few, as I have my mammogram scheduled this morning before heading off to work. Then work until about 7-7:30 unless there are cancellations, but won't know that until I get there.

Then home to watch Survivor, and then off to bed. These late nights make my evenings go by sooooo quickly, but that's ok. Not that I'm trying to wish my life away, but it does make it one day closer to the weekend. . .

What's everyone else have planned for the day?? Barb - how's your mom doing today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 4/17/19

Post by Tamara »

Still working on Greggs scrapbook. Did 6 pages yesterday. I'm going to run to the temple this morning and then to Sprouts for their killer fruit deals. Then I will be home all afternoon till Parkers soccer game. I guess it started last week but no one let us know. So it's not grandmas fault that we didn't come. :mrgreen: Explain that to your five year old.
Happy Hump Day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I had big plans to go get my NC driver's license---finally :roll: I took my eyes off Little Dog for two minutes and he was gone. Went looking for him and couldn't find him so went home and there he was waiting for me. I tell ya this dog can squeeze through anything. Super long wait at the DMV but I now have my license and am registered to vote and have the gold star to make airline travel easier. I finally got home around 2 and remembered that I had SOTD! Be sure to check out who I selected for this week!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:18 pm I had big plans to go get my NC driver's license---finally :roll: I took my eyes off Little Dog for two minutes and he was gone. Went looking for him and couldn't find him so went home and there he was waiting for me. I tell ya this dog can squeeze through anything. Super long wait at the DMV but I now have my license and am registered to vote and have the gold star to make airline travel easier. I finally got home around 2 and remembered that I had SOTD! Be sure to check out who I selected for this week!
Rocky is like that. . . .luckily he doesn't tend to escape much these days, and would rather spend all of his time up Shawns hiney! ;)
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:18 pm I had big plans to go get my NC driver's license---finally :roll: I took my eyes off Little Dog for two minutes and he was gone. Went looking for him and couldn't find him so went home and there he was waiting for me. I tell ya this dog can squeeze through anything. Super long wait at the DMV but I now have my license and am registered to vote and have the gold star to make airline travel easier. I finally got home around 2 and remembered that I had SOTD! Be sure to check out who I selected for this week!
You should name him Houdini! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”