Thursday - 4/18/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 4/18/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? I'm getting ready to head out the door. Garrett had jazz band again this morning (yesterday too), and had to be at the school by 7:00 am which meant we each got up a bit earlier than normal. Laundry has been started and the dishwasher has been unloaded.

As far as I know, we don't have any plans this evening, other than watching a DVR'd tv show or two. I'm seriously hoping to spend some time here in my scraproom later this evening!

On a side note, I do need to dig Gs easter basket out, and get it ready for Sunday. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday - 4/18/19

Post by Beth »

Tammy... I have club tonight. You know I still have an order for you. Stop up tonight and say hello and grab your order!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey ladies.......sorry I've been MIA. So much happening all at once......it's hard to stay focused. My boarders are coming today and staying through the weekend. I'm busy prepping for Hippie Fest (Saturday) because I procrastinated all last week. :roll: I still have a little baking and a lot of packaging left to do. Not much else on the agenda until I can get this event behind me. Can you tell I'm stressing just a bit?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Jan we know you can do it! Hippie fest sounds colorful and fun. Have an awesome day!
Tammy getting up early is no fun (especially of you are like me lately, playing games on my phone till 11:30 :oops: )

Well so far today I have put together all the kids Easter Baskets and filled all the eggs for the egg hunt. I was worried because I usually buy a little bit at a time t break up the expense. I hadn't bought any candy thinking I wouldn't fill the baskets with candy this year. So I went to pick up my prescription and spent $50 just on Easter. Whew! With one grandkid being 15 it is harder to find him a book. I was going to get him a car mechanic book on Amazon. I ended up finding a Marvel collection special addition magazine at the store. That's why I spent more. LOL DD kept telling me that I could just put more money into his Basket and he would be fine. Well I did put a five dollar bill because you can't find a toy for that price at his age. It looks like it all worked out.
DH took vacation days today and tomorrow. So of course I woke up to hugging and him in no rush to get to work. I made French toast and grapefruit for breakfast with strawberries, bananas and whipping cream. We are having chicken salad for lunch but I had my bread allotment for the day so I will have to have it in a tomato. My favorite way anyway. Then we are going to a pottery place for our Girls night. Should be fun I am bringing Miss Kenadee and my granddaughter.
Tomorrow we are thinking of going to the tulip festival! Another photo op but the admission is ridiculous. It's $25 for an adult. WE can by the tickets online and save $5 but DH says not to worry we will just go. For someone who thinks our medical bills take all our money, he sure isn't a saver on little things. :twisted: I used to go there with my grandkids and it was only $8. to get in. I may have to check into the grandparent plan because I still want to go to the butterfly thing there. The gardens are spectacular and a super nice walk. It is the same place the lumenaria is at Christmas if you saw my pics then.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Another day in paradise.... We've had kind of a rough week with juggling medical appointments, trying to get the proper referrals from insurance for a couple of appointments, getting medicine refills. Mom has taken to sleeping late -- often until 3 or 4 (or later) in the afternoon -- and then staying up into the wee hours of the morning. She wants her breakfast of toaster strudel, coffee and orange juice no matter what time she gets up, which throws off meal times and sleep times. I worry about her not getting enough protein etc, so we often make and give her a strawberry shake as an evening snack. She seems content enough. Son Jeff, Erica and little Isla are hoping to come for a visit in a month or so.

Return to “Daily Chatter”