SATURDAY 4.20.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

SATURDAY 4.20.19

Post by Tamara »

Where is everyone hiding? The last few days I feel lonely here. :lol: :lol:
Surely you are all doing something in your days of your lives. Tell us about it!

Today is so busy crazy. I am sewing for my daughters etsy shop. This time she let me bring them home. What a big difference. My machine is so much better so there are less mistakes. haha Today is my Son-in-laws fortieth birthday. He is getting his high brown belt at 2:30 and we are all bringing black balloons for the picture at the end. There is a helium shortage in the whole USA. How crazy is that. Some stores don't have any and other stores are limiting you to 30 balloons. One party store only got enough in for today and tomorrow. Wonder what a helium shortage line will look like. Then after Karate we are going to Bonzi for dinner and then to his house after for cake. I love Bonzi and can't wait. IT's a Japanese restaurant that cooks your food on the grill in front of you and light a fire in the onion rings. Can't wait to see my grandkids eyes, I don't think the little boys have ever seen it. We went to one for my DH 60th birthday and they didn't come because they were sick.
Well I better get back to sewing.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: SATURDAY 4.20.19

Post by Patti »

Tamara, sorry you are feeling lonely. Thanks for being so faithful to posting when no one else does. Nothing special going on the last few days, just busy with life. Today giving Little Dog a bath...not done this before so not sure how it will turn out. He will be dirty again tomorrow but I'm concerned about ticks. Jan and the rest of our dog lovers what do you use to keep them away? I've read a lot but would rather hear from the experts. My outside dog has become an inside dog in the last couple of days because this guy really is Houdini! Last night he managed to move a barricade of metal trellis that fit over the doggy door with a sheet of plywood bungee corded in front of it and a sludge hammer at the base to hold the bottom tight. I found him sitting in the yard this morning. Invisible fence going in! :)
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

My sons are home from college. I’m just here enjoying their company.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, it has just been on those weeks for me. I worked last Saturday and with Monday being the 15th went I got home I just wanted to go to bed I was so exhausted. We do go to bed at 9 pm - early for us LOL. Also, a new employee started this week so have been having to do some training. Had bunco Thursday night and a hair app’t last night (and dinner out with the hubby). Haven’t felt like getting on the iPad or computer when I get home in the evenings.

Patti, we put Adams flea and tick collars on our outside dogs. We, also, use the Adams spray if the collard aren’t doing a good enough job. With that we use it outside and put gloves on, spray the dog’s coat and rub it in well.

Didn’t have any idea about the helium shortage - also planning a retirement party too. My DH and I were counting weekends for the next 5 weekends we do not have a Saturday free - in fact a couple of them we have two different events to do.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon. I must admit that we're enjoying the weather and have been working outside most of the day. G was at the mall getting some volunteer hours in, and then has a performance at the church tonight. Been kinda down, as I mentioned before, about Easter being a sad time for me. . . yesterday was the anniversary of my mothers passing, so yeah, theres that. But today I'm doing ok, and just enjoying life and the beautiful weather.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:25 pm Tamara, sorry you are feeling lonely. Thanks for being so faithful to posting when no one else does. Nothing special going on the last few days, just busy with life. Today giving Little Dog a bath...not done this before so not sure how it will turn out. He will be dirty again tomorrow but I'm concerned about ticks. Jan and the rest of our dog lovers what do you use to keep them away? I've read a lot but would rather hear from the experts. My outside dog has become an inside dog in the last couple of days because this guy really is Houdini! Last night he managed to move a barricade of metal trellis that fit over the doggy door with a sheet of plywood bungee corded in front of it and a sludge hammer at the base to hold the bottom tight. I found him sitting in the yard this morning. Invisible fence going in! :)
Although we live in a rural area with woods all around I don't have a tick problem. My dogs are kept inside and they have a fenced in run that they can go out in during the day. I also put apple cider vinegar (unfiltered with the mother) in their water bowl to help maintain the flea and tick problems. I've been doing it for a couple of years and so far so good.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”