Easter Sunday - April 21st, 2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Easter Sunday - April 21st, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Happy Easter!

So what's everyone up to today? I've been talking to Jackie and Miss Everly this morning via Facetime, and we've finally set a "for sure" date/time frame for her to come visit - the beginning of May! I'm super excited. I miss her and Everly soooo much, but right now, she's with her dad, where she needs to be as he's having some health issues, and she needs to be there. . .so I can wait a little longer.

Church services this morning (G will be playing again), and then Lunch at the in laws, then home to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and prepare myself for the upcoming work week. I've already done some site work (behind the scenes) this morning, and have even sent out PMs to everyone that volunteered to host a challenge next month - Patti, Barb, Beth & Tamara, so be on the look out for those!

Welp, I'm out - I'll check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Easter Sunday - April 21st, 2019

Post by Patti »

Happy Easter to my Cookin' Up family!
Went to church and now home heating up the cheesy potatoes to take to friend's home where we will have dinner. Hope to come home and work on some projects and read into the evening.
Love the challenge for May and can't wait to work on the sketches.
Everyone enjoy your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My day started way too early. I woke up at 4:00 and couldn't get back to sleep so I played word stacks then got up and put the rolls in the oven at 5:00, took a shower and washed my hair at 6:00 got my hair blow dried and climbed back in bed while the curlers were heating up but at 6:30 our power went out. I was happy that I had cooked the rolls. :lol: I sat there for five minutes wondering if I should go to the trunk of the car to get my spare oxygen, then DH suggested I put on my travel concentrator. Luckily I had changed batteries in the night so they all had a new charge. In my head I was trying to figure out how do everything without power. The power company said it would be back up and running by 10:00 and 30 minutes later it came back on so we are good!
It rained in the night so the yard is wet. We are opting for an indoor egg hunt. Kids are coming at noon and we are doing the hunt first, then lunch then the Easter baskets. I'm so tired just fixing everything so I won't last much past their visit. lol It will be a lazy dazy afternoon.
Happy Easter and have a great Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Honestly, I FORGOT today is Easter until I saw a couple of Happy Easter greetings on Facebook :oops: We have no grandkids nearby so we don't do egg coloring, bunnies etc. And quite a few of the grands are way beyond the Bunny thing. I really miss that stuff!

I've been doing Scrapbook and Cards Today's Project 365 monthly layout and Project Life, and usually I'm behind, so I've been playing a bit of catch-up this weekend. I just started my March PL pages, but I'm on the April single and double-page layouts. Right now I'm finishing up a double-pager of pics from Hamish's 7th birthday party. It was at a Chuck E. Cheeze, and the photos are so bright and colorful.

Have a great week!

Return to “Daily Chatter”