It's Friday - 5/10/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 5/10/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Super busy the past few days, with work and what not. We have lots of year end concerts with kids (my co workers as well) so we've been switching schedules up a bit to allow all of usd to go . . .I worked late Wednesday night, and was back at it yesterday at 7 am, then off @ 4:30 to get Gs tux for the prom tomorrow, and then (middle school) Jazz concert right after. Nothing planned tonight (that I know of, so I'm hoping to finish tallying up Aprils challenges, and the iNSD challenges. . . .don't hold me to it, but the goal is to finish by the weekend!!

So what's everyone have planned for today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 5/10/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

My twin nieces are suppose to be staying with me over the weekend. My boarders will be here Monday - Friday of next week. Their owner is in the process of moving so I may have them quite a bit over the next few weeks. Hoping (fingers crossed) to finish a layout before the twins arrive.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I have a Midnight Party tonight with a 9 and an 11-year-old. Basically a good old fashioned slumber party. Need to go pick up food for it and clean the bathrooms and maybe have time to do a LO before they come.
Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my goodness! This day has gotten away from me. I planned on staying home to scrapbook but that didn't happen. I started out having to run to my sons house because his wife was worried that she left the burner on and they went out of town. So as long as I was out I stopped at the bakery and took a treat to my brother in law that just got out of the hospital from a second knee replacement. When he had the first one two months ago I couldn't drive because of the shingles in my eye. I teased him that they are such good cooks that they didn't need me. I finally got an hour of sewing in and now I am trying to exercise before DH gets home since we are going out to dinner. IF I wait it may not happen.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”