Saturday 5/11

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 5/11

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. Well, no twins the weekend. It's just me and the dogs and a scraproom begging for me to come play. I have wanted to scrap all week but something more urgent kept pulling me away. I sold one of the cars this week so I had to return the tag to the highway dept. so I could cancel the insurance. I'm not sure if Jack would have agreed with my decision but I know I can't drive 3 cars and he wanted his El Camino to go to Kyle. So now, I'm down to one car and his El Camino until Kyle is ready for it.

We are expecting rain and possible severe thunderstorms over the weekend. I may shuffle some paper around and see what happens. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 5/11

Post by tammyfolk »

Out the door early this morning with errands and such. Currently sitting under the hair dryer at the salon getting my grays colored - been a long time coming. I’m usually on top of it but let it grow out some as I had a bit of heat damage due to the curling iron and daily blow drying.

Once I’m done here we’re going for a late lunch and then prom for G tonight. I think he’s decided to drive my car tonight as one of his friends asked if he could ride with him. Shawn and I will probably spend some time in front of the tv at some point and I’m hoping to work on the site a bit as well!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I give up! I have tried twice to post here and while typing my computer switches screens and I lose it. So Happy Saturday. Mine has been busy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, don’t feel about getting rid of it. Sometimes you can’t just keep things even though you might really want to. My hubby had what was his mom’s truck (he did get it before she was gone) and when we had to get rid of it last year because it kept breaking down it was very emotional for him (and me). Not the same but there are times you just have to make the hard decisions.

Tammy, I haven’t seen pics of G yet in his prom attire (I might have missed them tho). Can’t wait to see them.

Like Tammy, the last two days have been nuts. Work yesterday. Got to have lunch with the hubby. A good friend’s brother passed away kinda of suddenly yesterday (they knew it was coming but thought it was going to be a few weeks longer) so went and visited her after work to try to cheer her up. This morning uploaded the other challenge I managed to get done. Then to the Dollar Tree (pick up last few decoration), pick up the cake, stop at Arby’s cuz the hubby was starving, then to Party Galaxy where two confetti balloons busted back to back while they were trying to blow them up and finally to the restaurant to decorate. Had excellent food - was at a German restaurant and the cake was really good. Very exhausted now.

Hope everyone has a very good Mother’s Day

Return to “Daily Chatter”