Happy Mother's Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy Mother's Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

to all the moms are the board. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Mother's Day.....

Post by tammyfolk »

Thank you Jan - you too!

So what's everyone up to today?? Hopefully enjoying time with your families & fur babies!! My MIL invited us over last night so we'll be heading over there this afternoon. I was also hoping to have G put his tux on again today, and take him somewhere for some decent (not rushed) pictures, but it's raining out, so that might not happen. Darn!

Jackie and Everly were supposed to come for Mother's Day, but apparently her dad has had a bit of a set back, so she'll be heading back to Virigina today to help out with him . . . .I may or may not get to see her before the baby comes (unless she rides up with Richie for Gs graduation).
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Mothers day to all kinds and everyone even if you are a mother to a fur baby!
DH gave me cash which is totally the best! I am trying to get my cc paid off again (the one I am not suppose to run up but scrapbooking calls out a LOT!)
DD just invited us over to her house they are smoking a brisket. I made chocolate chip cookies and brownies last night for any visitors at my house. DS is coming home from a short vacay and will be stopping by this afternoon. Then I think I will take the treats to DD tonight. I had thawed out chicken breast so they are now put on old till tomorrow night. Never say no to a dinner invite. LOL well almost never. It's a sunny beautiful day. Looking forward to a quiet at home week where I can dive into the sketches. I was able to get my Wednesday one finished last night so no stress there. :D
Happy Sunday and Happiest Mothers day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”