Thursday 5/16

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 5/16

Post by Jan Mosier »

Quiet here at the moment. Dogs have been out, fed, out again and are settling down now. I have to finish up the mowing and trim work sometime today. Thankfully, the weather is suppose to be nice all week. Making myself a little breakfast now and will start a layout (fingers crossed) afterwards while the dogs are being good.

So, what's on your agenda for today? Anyone working, scrapping, shopping, cleaning, sewing or cooking?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 5/16

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

I started the morning with a little me sewing. Done with DD stuff for the week. Working on some oven dish towels today. Changed sheets on all the beds and they are in the washer. Thinking about doing toilets too. :lol: We have our girls craft night tonight and my sister is doing a card class. just a few of us are coming.
you'll never believe this but the CEO of American Crafts called DH to come in for an interview. Their comptroller had a baby that had health problems and she had to quit. Funny that he remembered my DH from when they bought DCWV. Not sure he would take it because it would be more hours and more work and he is happy with his new job so who knows what will come of it.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Oh, Tamara, think of the supplies he could bring home! :lol: I know it doesn't work that way.
Morning started out with a trip to the vet where little dog is losing his manhood. Our older dog is lost without him. He is just laying around like he did before we got the puppy. Came home to clean and every time I open a drawer I think it needs to be organized. I'm trying to get the garage organized also. While DH is gone I can get rid of stuff and he will never know what is missing. I have a meeting tonight and then hope to come home and work on some LOs. Depends how little dog is.....poor guy. :(
Have a great rest of the day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. . .MIA the past few days. We have two girls off at work, and we're already short staffed so I'm working like 12 hour days, and really just come home and vegetate on the couch until bedtime - then get up and do it again. I even had G walk to school this morning as I had to be at work at 7, and he didn't want to take me, so he walked.

Working on finishing up the NSD totals. . .almost done!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”