Good Morning - Thursday 5/23/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 5/23/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's everyone up to today? Work for me until about 5:30 and then home to laundry! Haven't washed clothes since before heading to VA this past weekend, and the baskets are over flowing! Looks like pretty bad rain storms are expected in our area today. . .

Garrett gets his cap and gown this coming Friday, and has asked me to help him with his cap decorating. . .no ideas from him yet, other than he'd like to do it. Graduation - June 7th

Jackie has convinved her dad (with my help while I was there) to go into a detox program, and he'll be taken there today. It's breaks my heart to see him in so much pain (physically and mentally), and the effect that alcohol can have on ones body when they're just trying to cope! So thankful that he's aware and accepts that he needs help.

Barb how's your mom?? Yourself? Jan? Becca? Tamara? Patti?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 5/23/19

Post by Patti »

Morning!
It's another day of washing walls to get all the paste off of them so I can hopefully start painting them. This afternoon I'm invited to play dominoes with my neighbors....should be interesting! The neighbor hosting it is a character....so funny so it should be a good time once I learn how to play. :lol: Should be a good break from the walls. DH leaves today to head home...long trip. He won't get back from Nigeria until late Sat. pm. I think I'm caught up with this month's challenges so going to start working on coming up with something fun to next month's.
Everyone have a great day! Be safe in bad weather or just out on the roads!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy so glad your x is getting the help that he needs. Good luck decorating the cap. a few band instruments hanging with treble clefs would be cute oh and kittens.
Patti one day when the walls are all done you won't know what to do with your time.

I am just going through my towels and deciding on tops to put with them. I don't plan on sewing any more this week but I will have them ready whenever the next time is. I made $60 this week sewing for my daughter. I'm starting to get a savings account back. I am also looking for the karate pattern. The studio wants me to make a size two for their daughter. It will be the third one I've made for them since she was born.
My granddaughter and I have a fabulous date tonight. I am taking her to the Melting Pot and then to see Derek Houghs live tour. Since he is from Utah he always gets his grandma on stage to dance with him. LOL His girlfriend flew Denver for last nights tour and then took the bus with them here. She will be in the audience also. Should be a great night.
If I have time I could make another dent in the corner of the scrap room.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, thinking of you and Jackie.
Patti, enjoy dominoes with your neighbor.
Tamara, enjoy date night with your Ms. Kalli. Sounds like a fun evening.

My boarders just left less than an hour ago. Had I known I would have them most of the week I would not have committed to market this week. I have quite a bit of catching up to do in order to be ready for Saturday. At this point, I just want to get the day behind me. Depending on sales, this could be my last farmers market for awhile. I am going to concentrate more on the retail stores and larger festivals.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me today; come home to work on bills and church books. With everything kinda going on I stepped back from Bunco for awhile. In some ways, I feel better; in other ways, not yet. The NP was supposed to call today with results but of course did not. After I called the nurses' NP phone and left a message. :evil: Not happy about that right now. Guess I will go see if the results are posted online. Tammy that is good news about your Ex but it will be hard work. Can't wait to see how G's cap is decorated. Patti, hope you enjoyed the dominoes; one of my favorite games to play is dominoes. Tamara, enjoy Derek's show; kinda jealous. He is such a good dancer/choreographer. Jan, hope you got some rest and ready for your farmer's market.

Kinda have things caught up here after not doing anything at all last week so hopefully going to scrap this weekend. Taking pizza to friends tomorrow night; he had surgery on his foot and I told DH we just need a night to not think about anything. Had to have the AC unit charged yesterday; it really needs to be replaced but between the roof, my doc/surgery bills and some small things that had to be taken care of waiting on it for right now. I may have to go check out a few Memorial Day sales tho :lol: :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”