It's Friday - 5/24/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 5/24/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's on everyones agenda today?? Not much here, just thankful it's Friday!! It's been a pretty long week! Getting ready to head out to work, and should be out of there no later than 4:15 today. No idea what the evening entails, but I do know that Shawn's brother Tim (that lives in NC) is on his way up today. He should be here sometime this morning, and will stay through graduation.

My EP Club Kit arrived in the mail yesterday. I did open it, but didn't really get to look at it in depth (that's the plan today). Anyone else wind up ordering it??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 5/24/19

Post by Tamara »

I didn't order the Echo Park kit club because I just bought 10 of their packs at the expo and I already had probably 10 at home. Trying to get through my scrap room is going to be an ongoing task. At least I made a dent with the island. DIL actually sent me a text last night the her boys want me at their preschool graduation and 1st grade music program. That is a BIG HUGE thing to me. Lots of pics with these little guys. Miss Kalli and I LOVED Derek Hough on tour last night. IT was totally the best show ever. It never had a break, went from one dance or song into another. It was Amazing. And we had seats on the main floor orchestra so we were way closer to the stage. I thought we were in the balcony. So that was an added surprise and now we know where to look for seats for other events at the Eccles Theatre. Just chilling today. I may run to the cemetary though. I have a few snowballs on the bottom of the bush. So weird but we have had so much rain this year. I also have some iris' to take.
Tomorrow is a no rain and sun day so we are going to do a little bit of yard work. Time to start my fairies. I may get out my patriotic decorations today as well. May as well enjoy Memorial Day, Flag day and fourth of July.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, no I didn't order. I'm very interested in the Hip Kit Club but just too cheap to spend the money when I have so much scrap crap I need to use first.
Tamara, glad to read your DIL is coming around. Take lots of photos.

It's been a busy day here. Spent most of the day baking and filling out VA forms for reimbursement for out of pocket medical expenses. After the sun went down, Kyle and I did a little more yard work.......he likes to piddle outside in the evenings. Just came in, fed the dogs and showered. Getting ready to watch a little tv before bed. It's been a long day and I have market in the morning.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! Where does the day go? Went up to Boone tonight with my neighbor and 3 other ladies for dinner. It was so good. DH arrives home tomorrow pm/Sunday depending on how flights are.
Jan, good luck at the market tomorrow.
Tammy, I didn't order EP either----too much stuff lives at my house---but I really wanted to. Tell us all about it!
Tamara, have fun with the kid's programs.
Everyone, have a great evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”