Friday 5/31/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Friday 5/31/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Loving these sunshiny days. We did have a lot of thunder and lightning last night though so the storms still come in between this beautiful sunshine. Just sitting here in my curlers. It's a chill down day today. Sewing machine is put away for the weekend and I just have some scrap things to get together for tonights crop. also pack for St. George. We are headed down for one day to clean out the storage shed. It will be a quick trip and we have to stay in a hotel since the condo is booked. lol We should be closing in two weeks and this is the only weekend to get there since next weekend DH will be getting ready to get to japan. That is if his passport comes. :lol: I'm still keeping my scrap room clean, so far it is a win win. Cross your fingers it continues. Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday 5/31/19

Post by Patti »

I'm trying to get things done before my trip. June challenges are done and ready to be posted...can't wait for the Beatles! Just got done ordering the cabinets for our kitchen remodel. They should be arriving just about the time I get home from WI. Unfortunately, they will probably be sitting in the garage while DH is traveling again. He is supposed to head to Haiti as soon as I get home. I have a couple of May challenges to finish up so maybe today. I also want to paint and read and clean and do laundry...... :lol: I guess at my age you do what you want to rather than what you need to. So, scrapping here I come!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”