Monday June 3, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday June 3, 2019

Post by Tamara »

So how did the day go for you today?

It was a pretty busy constant day. Dentist appt was suppose to be a simple cleaning. Looks like I need a crown replaced and of course they had a cancellation tomorrow so I won't have to fret over it for long. Haha Then I had a haircut appt. Stopped at Sprouts on my was home for lots of fruits and veggies. Then off to A cute first grade music program. It was so cute as always and the first time to his school for me. Just glad they included me! Stopped at Verizon on the way home and they are no help at all. They sell me an $800 phone and tell me how it is the best picture camera on the market. 13 pixels blah, blah , blah Well if I take a picture of something at a distance then crop it, it is always blurred!!!! Well DS checked all the settings and can't figure it out so I'm thinking I just got a crappy phone. The guy did the same thing and then tells me that the far away pics don't work because of the lighting they are taken in. REALLY!!!!! I don't think so; GRRRRRR! what a bunch of crap. and so frustrating when I develop them and they are blurred.

Happy Monday!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday June 3, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's getting about time for me to replace my phone. I know that I would like to go back with another iPhone just not sure what model yet. I refuse to make payments on a dang phone but may have to eat those words when mine finally quits working altogether.

I attended one of my great niece's 5K graduation yesterday. It was cute. The kids sang several songs for us. Afterwards, I had lunch with my mom and niece, ran a couple of errands and came home.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:01 am It's getting about time for me to replace my phone. I know that I would like to go back with another iPhone just not sure what model yet. I refuse to make payments on a dang phone but may have to eat those words when mine finally quits working altogether.

I attended one of my great niece's 5K graduation yesterday. It was cute. The kids sang several songs for us. Afterwards, I had lunch with my mom and niece, ran a couple of errands and came home.
Jan my last phone was $800. They would not let us pay it in full. They spread the payments throughout the months to keep you on as a customer. I tell you the phone industry is insane!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:01 am It's getting about time for me to replace my phone. I know that I would like to go back with another iPhone just not sure what model yet. I refuse to make payments on a dang phone but may have to eat those words when mine finally quits working altogether.

My hubby just got the Xr in December, I have the 8 Plus - the pictures are amazing. Yes, phones suck (or the plans do anyway....)

Return to “Daily Chatter”