Wednesday - June 5th, 2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - June 5th, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

exams for G today, and then senior lock in tonight (that he's decided that he's not interested in) :roll:

It's been a busy few days here. People on vacation at work so I've been opening up at work @ 7:00 and then working a bit later than normal. Wishing I was off Friday (for graduation prep), but someone had already beaten me to it. Jackie should be on her way here today, and Richie (Gs dad) will be driving up on Friday for graduation & dinner, and then driving back to NC the next morning. . .

I am off Monday (orientation) and as well as next Thursday & Friday. I'm anticipating Jackie to still be here at that time. . .

So what's everyone been up too?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - June 5th, 2019

Post by Lolis »

Dr's appointment for my husband again today. I have lots to scrapbook, but I haven't been able to sit down to do it. We've had lots of graduations. My son George graduation was a couple of weeks ago,Physics. We didn't have a party. Last month was a busy month, and it seems this month will be the same. It's hard to celebrate when one of the cousins is no longer with us.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - June 5th, 2019

Post by Patti »

last day for me to get ready for my trip. The time has flown. I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends but a part of me just wants to stay home with DH and the dogs. I'll check in on all of you during my travels and then have to come home and catch up on a lot of challenges---make them simple!--- :D
Tammy, Good luck with graduation and all the stuff that comes with it. Be sure to take time to enjoy it.
Lolis, miss you around here. Hope all is ok with DH. It's hard to celebrate when we are missing someone but he would probably tell you to party on!
Have a great day all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”