Fri-YAY!! 6/07/19

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Fri-YAY!! 6/07/19

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Friday, ladies!! Things are so super busy for me with hubby gone; went home and mowed Monday before any more rain come in (it takes 3+ hours). I had books to do Tuesday and Wednesday night after work for my church. Then yesterday went to eat with my parents after work and had to come home and make sure house is picked up (never sure it is really every clean :lol: ). My best friend is coming in this weekend for a visit. So all that plus taking care of the dogs, etc that my DH did is just making my days longer right now. It seems like everyone is really busy right now. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Fri-YAY!! 6/07/19

Post by Tamara »

wow Becca that's a lawn workout!!

I am still working on issues with the crappy photos on my phone. They just need to send me a new one but first they have to do a factory reset so we are waiting for that back up to finish then they will move on. Sad part is I have LOTS of photos that I m=have taken for months that are crap. The faces are distorted and they look terrible. The only ones that look ok are some of the closeups. Went to lunch with some friends so I am stuffed. I need to exercise but would rather sit at the computer. :lol: :lol:
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”