Saturday, June 8th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday, June 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! It's been a busy couple of days here. I mentioned yesterday my nieces and boarders are here for a few days. 16 dogs and 2 6 year old twin girls will keep a person busy. :lol: The twins will leave late tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure how long my boarders will be here. Is anyone scrapping the weekend?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, June 8th

Post by Tamara »

I hope to scrap! Just got the challenge so I could get started on something. I do want DH help to get some dirt from home depot and spread it under the tree before I start the fairy gardens. I actually want it to be more level and I am pretty much starting over on the gardens. I had to throw away my cute tiny wagon. It was chipped paint and rusty and messy. I will have my eye out for some more cute containers. IF his passport comes that was expedited, DH leaves for Japan on Thursday. I need the truck moved out of the garage to get the box of fairy garden stuff that was brought in for the winter. The fairy gardens out my scrap room window are still doing well. We also have a coupe of errands to run otherwise just hanging at home. Washing and changing sheets this morning. Made omlets for breakfast so that is one meal for the day out of the way.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”