Monday 6/10/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday 6/10/19

Post by Tamara »

Oh my gosh! I had this all ready to post and DH called, then I got distracted and went to the dollar store. Came home and finished typing, pushed submit then it had me sign in again and boom the post did not post!! Ugghhh! so here goes again.
It's a new week! What do you have going on?

Today is a do what I want kind of day. I'm just tinkering around with little things that pop up. Putting together table gifts for friends at the scrap retreat this weekend. Probably need to decide what scrappy projects I will be working on. Feeling awfully sad that DH may not get his passport. He called them every day last week. Apparently everyone decided to get a passport at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: Today the girl was more helpful. She went to a supervisor on a different level then told him to answer his phone when the call comes in. She also asked if there was a closer passport office that he could go pick it up. Turns out the closest is outside Denver Colorado. No we don't have time to drive and get it. we PAID for them to overnight it, Just hope it goes up the chain today!!!! it's been five weeks and they said 4-6 but now they are saying 4-8. BUT he paid to expedite it, why does that not count? grrrrr My daughter got hers in 3 weeks during the government shutdown.
ok rant is over can only pray now. I just feel so bad because he deserves this trip. He never does anything for himself. He has worked hard out whole life and provided for us. IT should be his turn for something.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 6/10/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, oh how frustrating. Crossing my fingers that his passport arrives in time.

House is some what back to normal. Kids were picked up yesterday but the dogs are still here for now. I've got 2 of my own dogs sick with diarrhea. They're both on antibiotics and I'm withholding food for now. So far no accidents since yesterday morning. I've been withholding food since yesterday morning to give their little tummies a rest. They will be on a bland diet for the next several days. On a good note, I ordered some birthday goodies from Amazon that should arrive Thursday. I ordered the marshmallow cardstock, dyllusions ink sprays, blender brushes and a citrus stencil. I'm hoping I will have time to play before the kids arrive again Friday. Keep your fingers crossed!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday 6/10/19

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, hoping your hubby's passport arrives quickly and that you enjoyed your "do what I want day" LOL Jan, enjoy your Amazon goodies. I need (haha) to order some of the Tim Holtz stickers (big chat). The company I had ordered them from shipped them but I never got them. They were supposedly delivered the day that Oklahoma had terrible storms - so who knows. Going to go home and do laundry and try to clean up some. Need to finish a jigsaw puzzle; it has been almost finished (like 20 pieces) for a week now and I just have not had the chance to finish it.

Return to “Daily Chatter”