Tuesday, June 11th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday, June 11th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Morning ladies. It's going to be a gorgeous day here. No rain in the forecast. As soon as the ground dries I plan to get outside and mow the lawn. It will be a much needed break from the dogs. Nothing but the sound of the mower for several hours.

Tamara, any news on the passport?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, June 11th

Post by Tamara »

I'm just sitting here waiting to go in for my massage you know they tell you to come 15 minutes early and then they don't open till 9 what the heck I could have sold for another 15 minutes. LOL I guess I've never been the first client before. So I am so frustrated and over this passport situation. Every time I make suggestions DH thinks that I am accusing him of not getting one sooner. Today is the absolute last day that they can overnight it to us. He has called every day last week and finally got someone yesterday that took it a step above to the supervisor. She told him to watch his phone all day for them to call him of course they didn't. I told him to tell them today they might as well not charge us for the expedited passport because we did not receive that service. And sadly he will have to cancel his plane fare which leaves us $1,100 to go where we have nothing planned. He's thinking I guess we could go somewhere together now. I just feel so sad and extremely mad because this should not have happened. I'm wondering if it just got lost in the system.
running to the scrapbook store when I'm done with my massage have a few things to pick up and everything is 20% off this week because of the retreat.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope the lawn therapy went okay, Jan. Tamara, that is terrible about the passport.

Nothing much here - trying to get some frames cut on my cricut; Noel has been puking the last two days. Ugh Not sure what to do about her yet.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:20 pm Hope the lawn therapy went okay, Jan. Tamara, that is terrible about the passport.

Nothing much here - trying to get some frames cut on my cricut; Noel has been puking the last two days. Ugh Not sure what to do about her yet.
Do you have Cerenia? That's what my vet gave me for mine when they get the pukes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:28 am
sdwhru wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:20 pm Hope the lawn therapy went okay, Jan. Tamara, that is terrible about the passport.

Do you have Cerenia? That's what my vet gave me for mine when they get the pukes.
No, I'm going to go look it up - she does this every spring/summer (later this year 'cuz of all the rain we have had). She picks up something in the yard - we have squirrels, acorns, etc that falls (we have almost 2 acres) but I do see her eating at something in the ground (under the trees). Of course, when I see her I yell at her. So right now she is banned to the doxie yard when she goes out LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”