SUNDAY Fathers Day 6.16.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY Fathers Day 6.16.19

Post by Tamara »

I can't believe no one has started this thread today!
How is everyone doing? It was a pretty good day DS and his family came to visit this morning since DH wasn't in Japan where he was suppose to be. I got to hold the baby. He is giggling and smiling now. So cute! But here's a new one: babies put their fists in their mouth, it is natural and something ALL babies do. So I am holding him and his fist go up to his mouth, she jumps up and pulls his hand down then wants the binky in his mouth instead of his hands. What the what?????? His hands aren't dirty or anything. So then when I was done holding him, she held him on her lap with her hand in his so he couldn't put it in his mouth. I know she is ocd on hand washing with her other kids and herself but she didn't do this with the other too. DH and I wonder if it is because he is her last or she has post partum issues. I really don't think you can train a baby to do that can you? Maybe I am just the dumb mother in law but it was a pretty obvious show. :lol: :lol: :lol: DS is leaving for Chicago tomorrow and she didn't give us ball game times for the week and I didn't ask. I guess if she thinks she can keep us away from that relationship with the boys, it's her fault not ours. We'll see when DS gets through traveling if he will tell us or not!
We grilled some very expensive steaks. That is what happens when DH goes to get food for dinner. It was $14 for 2 steaks. They were delish but I told him he is too expensive for my grocery budget. He said it is better for his cholesterol to get the better meat. O. K. haha It was yummy anyway,

I may not be on here tomorrow either I am headed to my sisters cabin (well her house) in the morning. She lives 1 1/2 hrs away. We are going to be sewing table runners for all the holidays. my sewing machine and in house concentrator are packed. I'll be gone all day and probably get home in rush hour traffic. I won't be by the computer all day. I may check in on my phone if I get a break.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: SUNDAY Fathers Day 6.16.19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53 pm I can't believe no one has started this thread today!
How is everyone doing? It was a pretty good day DS and his family came to visit this morning since DH wasn't in Japan where he was suppose to be. I got to hold the baby. He is giggling and smiling now. So cute! But here's a new one: babies put their fists in their mouth, it is natural and something ALL babies do. So I am holding him and his fist go up to his mouth, she jumps up and pulls his hand down then wants the binky in his mouth instead of his hands. What the what?????? His hands aren't dirty or anything. So then when I was done holding him, she held him on her lap with her hand in his so he couldn't put it in his mouth. I know she is ocd on hand washing with her other kids and herself but she didn't do this with the other too. DH and I wonder if it is because he is her last or she has post partum issues. I really don't think you can train a baby to do that can you? Maybe I am just the dumb mother in law but it was a pretty obvious show. :lol: :lol: :lol: DS is leaving for Chicago tomorrow and she didn't give us ball game times for the week and I didn't ask. I guess if she thinks she can keep us away from that relationship with the boys, it's her fault not ours. We'll see when DS gets through traveling if he will tell us or not!
We grilled some very expensive steaks. That is what happens when DH goes to get food for dinner. It was $14 for 2 steaks. They were delish but I told him he is too expensive for my grocery budget. He said it is better for his cholesterol to get the better meat. O. K. haha It was yummy anyway,

I may not be on here tomorrow either I am headed to my sisters cabin (well her house) in the morning. She lives 1 1/2 hrs away. We are going to be sewing table runners for all the holidays. my sewing machine and in house concentrator are packed. I'll be gone all day and probably get home in rush hour traffic. I won't be by the computer all day. I may check in on my phone if I get a break.
Happy Sunday!
You're not a dumb mother in law. I agree, it's natural for babies to put their hands and feet in their mouth. Maybe she's been reading too many health books. But what do I know.......I probably ate dirt and drank out of a water hose! Back then it was called, building your immune system. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”