Tuesday 6/18/2019

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 6/18/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. It's quiet here at the moment but I have to leave in a few to take Kyle's dog (Dutch) to the vet for his 10 week injection. He has Addison's disease and has to have one every 10 weeks for the rest of his life. Nothing else on the agenda. Hoping to come home and scrap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 6/18/2019

Post by Tamara »

So sorry for kyles dog.

I have a dentist appointment this morning to get my crown on. So proud to have not chewed gum in two weeks. Yea the temporary stayed on.
Then running a stamp set sale to a young mother that can't get out of the house much. She has a toddler and is pregnant to I told her I would come to her. I have $20 in Kohls cash so I need to get on that. Maybe start Christmas shopping since I don't need any more clothes right now. changing sheets today so that is half done. I went to my sisters yesterday and made four table runners. I still have fabric for 2 more and now I want to get some to make them for friends. And I am making a friends flip scrapbook for a friend with cancer. WE are surprising her at the scrapstore next week. So I won't be bored by all means!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 6/18/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Long crazy day here today . . .Jackie is still here, which means Miss E is mine as soon as I walk in the door from work (not complaining). Today it was rush, rush, rus as I got home at 5:15 pm but had to be at the inlaws for dinner @ 5:30 pm. Needless to say, Jackie wasn't ready and and it stresses Shawn out when we're running late.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”