Monday - July 1st, 2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - July 1st, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Headed off to work this morning, as I have to be there @ 7:30 am. Other than work, not much planned for this evening, other than watching a DVRd tv show that was recorded last night. Shawn went to bed early as he had to be up at the crack of dawn this morning for inventory and what not at work, not to mention it's a 45 minute drive for him each way.

Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great day! Stay cool!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Monday - July 1st, 2019

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Good Morning everyone I hope everyone having a Fabulous Monday. I,m just working on my Favors for the cancer center
and do some laundry and house work and that's it for today
Happy Monday
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been another busy morning. Stayed on hold with the VA for almost an hour. Still need to get in touch with the cancer center in Columbia so I can finish the paperwork for the VA. Dogs fed and asleep now. I just finished a late breakfast. Need to do a couple of loads of laundry and run to the next town over to get dog food sometime before 5 today. Not much else planned. May get out in the yards this evening after Kyle gets in from work to help change the oil in the mower.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning everyone! We just got back yesterday from our Florida trip and yesterday I spent cleaning and catching up on some sleep. Today and tomorrow are scrappy days. I have not even started my 2019 pics and want to get caught up a lot. So.....prepared yourselves for an onslaught of layouts!! :lol: Wednesday I will go back to working on some special order journals and TN's for both stores! My month of July will surely be a busy one!!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yea! So many of you online already!
Tammy enjoy your show tonight.
Jan hope all that paperwork gets on its way so you will be to the next step
Petra what are you making for the cancer center? Have we seen it?
Cassy good to see you back. I hope you get a lot of scrapping done over the summer. Can't wait to see your stuff again.
I have a dr. appt this morning. Not so excited to hear my A1C I know I have cheated a lot! It is going to come back and bite me in the butt. I will however get to drive the new car farther than I have. Just have to be careful in and out of the garage. it is a tight fit and the mirrors stick out a little farther so that is going to be a constant worry. Won't be able to open the freezer without backing up. I'm sure we will get used to the new change soon enough. Then I have the afternoon to do whatever. Maybe some sewing, scrapping or cleaning.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”