It's Tuesday! 5/2/2017

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Tuesday! 5/2/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Trying to get an early start this morning. The dogs have already been out, fed and have settled back down. It's suppose to be a beautiful day here. The temps are dropping back down to the high 60's this week. I would love to get outside and piddle in the yards a bit but I have things I need to be doing on the inside today. Hoping to pull out some old papers and scrap today too.

So what's on your agenda today?
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Tue May 02, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: It's Tuesday! 5/2/2017

Post by Beth »

Big storm in my area. I am fine. My son lost power...not gonna be back on until Thursday probably. He just came and got my generator. Lots of trees down and power lines down in town. Hope all is well with you, Tammy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

another day of scrap classes. Had three yesterday. It's national scrap day all week at our local store. It's spring fling! and it is rocking. I couldn't sleep last night so decided to get up at 4:30. I've already cleaned toilets, done two batches of wash and did the dishes. I also exercised! Go me! off to put dinner in the crockpot. and it's not even 7:00 am yet :D
Happy Tuesday all!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:45 am another day of scrap classes. Had three yesterday. It's national scrap day all week at our local store. It's spring fling! and it is rocking. I couldn't sleep last night so decided to get up at 4:30. I've already cleaned toilets, done two batches of wash and did the dishes. I also exercised! Go me! off to put dinner in the crockpot. and it's not even 7:00 am yet :D
Happy Tuesday all!
You go girl!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

It appears that Michigan's weather is stuck at 50 degrees and rain. I'm going to need a scythe to mow my lawn by the end of the week.

I've already been out to breakfast with friends this morning. I will be watching my younger grandsons this afternoon/early evening during the crossover time their parents are working. And it appears my oldest grandson has broken his finger playing basketball at school.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Tamara wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:45 am another day of scrap classes. Had three yesterday. It's national scrap day all week at our local store. It's spring fling! and it is rocking. I couldn't sleep last night so decided to get up at 4:30. I've already cleaned toilets, done two batches of wash and did the dishes. I also exercised! Go me! off to put dinner in the crockpot. and it's not even 7:00 am yet :D
Happy Tuesday all!
Wow - so productive!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

leslie wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am It appears that Michigan's weather is stuck at 50 degrees and rain. I'm going to need a scythe to mow my lawn by the end of the week.

I've already been out to breakfast with friends this morning. I will be watching my younger grandsons this afternoon/early evening during the crossover time their parents are working. And it appears my oldest grandson has broken his finger playing basketball at school.
ouch - broken finger sounds painful
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Clean up more of my scrap room to get ready for NSD; clean up the house so I don't have to mess with it later in the week. Try to knit some more rows on my current project.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Just took her oldest son to the airport to fly back home. Find a try to chill out and rest till the boys get home from school. Youngest one seven years old has a ball game tonight but my guess is it'll be cancelled. We had a horrible storm here last night and it's still raining off and on
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Wanda wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 10:43 am
leslie wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am It appears that Michigan's weather is stuck at 50 degrees and rain. I'm going to need a scythe to mow my lawn by the end of the week.

ouch - broken finger sounds painful
I'm at their house now. He doesn't appear to be in much pain. But I don't know if he was given something, or if they froze it, to set it. He is 15. Hangnails can be life-threatening while a heart attack merely a bump in the road. Gotta love teenage boys ('cause there isn't much to like about them ;) )
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”