Tuesday - July 2nd, 2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - July 2nd, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? I just spent a little more time with the kittens this morning that I had anticipated, and am now running a few minutes behind, so I'll have to catch up here after work today . . .have to be clocked in at 8:30 am. Have a great one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - July 2nd, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be hot, hot, hot here over the next several days......heat index in the 100's. Doing some dog laundry and light housework today. May venture into my craft room and try to pick it up a little......I didn't have time to clean it before the twins arrived last weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My son is here visiting for a few days. Waiting for my new kitchen cabinets to be delivered....any time between 10-4. :roll: Going to finish up the last challenge for the month and then work on the ones I have for next month. Going to be tearing up my craft room once again in order to remodel the kitchen....why do I keep buying old houses! :) It's hot here too, Jan, but not as hot as you have it. Duke energy was trimming trees in our neighborhood and left me a huge pile of woodchips that need to be spread. Today the dogs were standing on it like goats...maybe they were pretending to be goats. Seems like there is never a shortage of things to do. Have a great day all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just going to hang out at home all day today. Right now I'm sewing and watching Netflix
Tammy have fun at work!
Jan enjoy the heat. Sounds like a scorcher
Patty enjoy your visit with your son. And once that kitchen remodel is over you'll be happy not to do it again LOL
I'm going to try your drink my water today that's always been my downfall. trying to decide what to do for this weekend in a little trip next week. No such luck so far! it's hard when we live in a state with five national parks and most of the activities are hiking and the elevation is higher than my oxygen supposed to be trying to find some different road trips.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Had dinner with friends from Florida last night; tonight I need to go home and trim dog's nails (fun); had to run errands at lunch time. Need to get the church books all done for the week, too. Then DH will be home tomorrow for a few days so ya'll probably won't see me much.

Return to “Daily Chatter”