Hello Friday 7.5.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Friday 7.5.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I feel like we are having two Saturdays this week. :lol: :lol: Had a low key day yesterday and an oxygen episode that sent me to bed early. Looking forward to today. I have a date with my oldest grandson. I am taking him to an activity or lunch. Feeling weird that he is growing up so soon. He is a responsible 15 year old. And so smart and cute and tall.
I'm finishing up my recipe swap and hoping to get a few odds and ends done.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Hello Friday 7.5.19

Post by Lolis »

My husband had his therapy this morning since he was off from work today and the therapy place was closed yesterday. Now I’m trying to complete some scrapbook pages.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello Friday 7.5.19

Post by tammyfolk »

I worked today, and visited with my mother in law (as she was here visiting with Shawn when I got home from work) a bit, and then had an early dinner with Shawn (steak on the grill). He's now doing his own thing at the moment, as I told him that I really needed to get on my site today! So here I am . . .

G is in Florida with his dad fishing, so I'm trying to post pictures as he sends them to me. . .I like to keep pics with journaling, but have also found that instagram helps me with that. Wish I still had time to blog because back in the day, that was perfect!!

Trying to come up with another day trip for the weekend, as the one we took yesterday was awesome! I've missed out on so many "day trips" as I always wanted to take G, or thought he'd might like to go with us, but I must accept the fact that he's older and most likely would decline . . .

If you haven't seen the pics on Facebook, you MUST check them out. . . here is the link to where we went -

https://youtu.be/dLDiFaxvWso
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”