Good Morning Ladies - 7/6/19 (Saturday)

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 7/6/19 (Saturday)

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning -

So what's everyone up to today?? I got up at 6:30 am with big plans to do something today, but have yet to do anything but take care of the kittens, eat a bowl of raisin bran, and watch a tv show . . .just not feeling it this morning. It's quite humid out, and it looks like it's going to rain any moment now so that's a bit depressing too . . .nice and beautiful out yesterday WHILE I WAS WORKING!

Gotta drag my suitcase out and start getting it ready, as Jackies doctor told her that he didn't think she'd make it to her due date (the 27th) and she's been feeling kinda "funky" the past few days. . .so even if I do get the call, I'm still over 10+ hour drive away. Work is good though. I have scheduled time off, but if the baby come early, I just need to text my boss, and they'll adjust my time off. I'mjust playing the waiting game now . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 7/6/19 (Saturday)

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm painting and it's hot in the room with the sun shining in and no way to block it so I decided it was time for a break. Ned to finish it and then start cleaning. We have company coming next week so I need to get things together so I can enjoy being a tourist with them. Lightning hit our garage door opener so DH is replacing that and our water heater went out yesterday. It's covered under home warranty but the plumber hasn't called yet. I so need a shower!!! Back to my painting....not my favorite thing to do.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy that will be so fun to have a new baby!
Patti I despise painting too. You'll be so happy to have it all done. Can't believe lightning struck so close to your house.
Today we are going to a musical Freaky Friday. DH brought it up yesterday and I checked and they were all sold out. I called the box office and they were able to get us in. We have groceries to go get and DH is really cleaning the house right now. Vacuuming couch cushions and everything. I'm keeping up with taking pics off my phone so when I need to upload one here I don't have as many to go through :lol:
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I think I've convinced Shawn to go pick blue berries with me . . .it's hot out, but darnit, I want blueberries!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Hello all! I hope everyone had a fabulous morning. Tammy, I hope that you get the call soon. A new baby is so exciting! Patti, painting is the devil. I would rather clean fifty toilets!!!! :lol: :lol:

Today, I got up this morning to meet a lady in town that was selling a vintage teal green typewriter. I couldn't resist. Then we went to a few garage sales. I picked up a few things for junk journals.

I am working on a custom order of journals right now. Five will be travelers notebooks with three inserts, I am also making 3 others for the store. I just finished my nieces junk journal for her shower this next weekend. It is a Bambi Golden Book junk journal with inserts that have some form of ledger paper. All she has to do is glue and write a story. I will post after I give the gift...

I also have 5 confetti pockets and a altered book junk journal for that same custom order to make. I downloaded the digital file for the journal but am waiting on my Amazon order of ink to print.

Right now I am cutting fabric and Pellon to make the journals and I am printing the inserts. I will put them together tomorrow and voila! Have a fabulous evening all!

Return to “Daily Chatter”