Wednesday 7/10/2019

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 7/10/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. It's been a busy weekend here. Kyle had 4 days off over the 4th and we did manage to get a couple of things crossed off our to do list. Had it not been so hot and humid we may have gotten more done but oh well, there will be other weekends. I still have my boarders. Their owner called and said she would pick them up on the 19th or 20th, depending on her flight schedule. I will miss them but also ready to see them go and get back to just myself and my 12. Not much on today's agenda.....shower, lunch, play door tag with the dogs, clean, mow the dog run and I have dinner plans with my niece this evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Wednesday 7/10/2019

Post by sdwhru »

Jan enjoy your dinner plans.

The 4th and weekend was so busy with DH being home before going back to Vegas and we had a long "to do" list. Got most of it done but there are still some things left undone. Then it seems to have taken me a few days to recover/catch back up.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Apparently I have been busy, busy the last two days. I didn't even make it down here to the computer. I have been sewing like crazy. I got my mickey mouse table runners finished for the ladies at the retreat. I make a few more summer dishtowels. And I sewed for my DD. We are going to Yellowstone for the weekend so I had to get the sewing done so I could get it back to her before we leave. I ran errands today. The computer system in our new car is not working so I had to go to the dealership. Of course they have never had this problem with any other car so now we have to take it in next week and they have to take the computer software off and re install it. So I will be carless for three hours. DH wanted it fixed before our trip so he could use the gps but now we will just use maps from our phone. :mrgreen: I ran out of popcorn so I had to run to the restaurant supply place to get me another case. Then I went to Kohls for the towels. Everyone loved the watermelon one and of course the one by me didn't have anymore so I had to go to another location. Then I stopped at sprouts for more fruit and veggies and I dropped part of the sewing back off at my DD. Whew! Sewed again tonight, exercised and now I am catching up on the computer.
I talked to my son today about taking his boys one on one somewhere. I have already taken Kalli and Brennan separately to lunch so just want to do that with the younger ones now. I actually told him that if I text or call his wife she never answers. Not trying to stir up trouble that is just the way it is. Now I will talk to her at the game tomorrow night and plan a day for the boys.
Also I learned that his mother in law fell down the stairs yesterday and broke her leg and cracked some ribs. I feel bad and already texted her (we are friends) but it looks like my future just got brighter because now they will have to ask me to tend the kids. :D :D :D
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies - late night at work for me, got home about 7:30 and had an easy dinner (ham sandwiches and chips) as Shawn usually does the cooking but drove all the way to Ohio and back today for a surprise inspection on one of his chemical vendors so he was practically sleeping on the couch when I got home, and I surely didn't feel like cooking.

I played with the kittens for a bit, and then Shawn woke up and we watched a DVRd episode of the 100. He's currently sleeping again, and I'm trying to spend some time here . . .

I'm trying to keep all of my laundry clean as I'm not sure when I'll get the "call" from Jackie, but we're definitely on the countdown. She has a doctors appt this coming Friday morning, but last week they told her she probably would not make it until her due date. I think I may have already mentioned this though . . .any whoo, I'll keep you guys posted!

So Jan and Patti - how close are you guys from Greenville, South Carolina??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 pm I talked to my son today about taking his boys one on one somewhere. I have already taken Kalli and Brennan separately to lunch so just want to do that with the younger ones now. I actually told him that if I text or call his wife she never answers. Not trying to stir up trouble that is just the way it is. Now I will talk to her at the game tomorrow night and plan a day for the boys.
Also I learned that his mother in law fell down the stairs yesterday and broke her leg and cracked some ribs. I feel bad and already texted her (we are friends) but it looks like my future just got brighter because now they will have to ask me to tend the kids. :D :D :D
Happy Wednesday!!
this whole situation totally stinks, and I hate that you're treated this way. I totally just want to hug you every time I read these types of posts from you!! Sad thing is, she musn't (is that even a real word??) realize how much those boys enjoy their time with you!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have hot water! Friday lightening struck us and took out our other one. DH is at the T/Mexico border for the week. He always seems to be heading out of town when these things happen. :) When he's gone I redo rooms. I need to finish the woodwork in a bedroom and then I can start putting it back together. We have company coming on Sunday so it's not going to be done any too soon.
Tammy, not sure how far Greenville t I'm sure it is close enough to meet you somewhere. Jan, are you in?
Tamara, I have a friend here who has only been allowed to see her 18-month-old grandchild twice and that was only with close supervision and the parents would not even speak to them. I hope this will be a breakthrough for you to have more time with the kids and dil will realize how important you are in their lives.
Time to head to bed and read. NIght all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:27 pm Good evening ladies - late night at work for me, got home about 7:30 and had an easy dinner (ham sandwiches and chips) as Shawn usually does the cooking but drove all the way to Ohio and back today for a surprise inspection on one of his chemical vendors so he was practically sleeping on the couch when I got home, and I surely didn't feel like cooking.

I played with the kittens for a bit, and then Shawn woke up and we watched a DVRd episode of the 100. He's currently sleeping again, and I'm trying to spend some time here . . .

I'm trying to keep all of my laundry clean as I'm not sure when I'll get the "call" from Jackie, but we're definitely on the countdown. She has a doctors appt this coming Friday morning, but last week they told her she probably would not make it until her due date. I think I may have already mentioned this though . . .any whoo, I'll keep you guys posted!

So Jan and Patti - how close are you guys from Greenville, South Carolina??
I am about 3 hours from Greenville.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 pm I have hot water! Friday lightening struck us and took out our other one. DH is at the T/Mexico border for the week. He always seems to be heading out of town when these things happen. :) When he's gone I redo rooms. I need to finish the woodwork in a bedroom and then I can start putting it back together. We have company coming on Sunday so it's not going to be done any too soon.
Tammy, not sure how far Greenville t I'm sure it is close enough to meet you somewhere. Jan, are you in?
Tamara, I have a friend here who has only been allowed to see her 18-month-old grandchild twice and that was only with close supervision and the parents would not even speak to them. I hope this will be a breakthrough for you to have more time with the kids and dil will realize how important you are in their lives.
Time to head to bed and read. NIght all!
If I can get help with the dogs, count me in!
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”