It’s Saturday - 7/13/19

sdwhru
Executive Chef

It’s Saturday - 7/13/19

Post by sdwhru »

Good morning, ladies!!! What all do you have planned for today?

Already have laundry on. Just one more load to dry. Think I’m going to read a little bit while the house is nice and quiet plus a little doggy thinks she needs a lap. Supposed to be in the 90’s again here today so I will be hibernating as well. Trying to decide what to tackle next in the scrappy room
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It’s Saturday - 7/13/19

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been cleaning this morning, and going through my clothes. My MIL is always giving me things that are just not my style, or I don't like the way they look on me. I've told her numerous times, that I'm a big girl, and I'm very picky. . . but that always seems to go in one ear and out the other. Fortunately one of Gs friends (she'll be a senior this year), is also a big girl and she usually takes the clothes. Most of what I give her still has tags on it, and her mother is always grateful (single band mom) as it helps reduce the cost of what she'll need for the new school year.

Waiting on Shawn to get home from work now as we're going to Qdoba for lunch. It's one of my most favorite places to go so I'm super excited.

I've also printed out two pictures this morning, and bought a Florida cut file this morning. I have a layout in mind, so I'm hoping to have the will power to sit down and do something. I usually sit down in here and get side tracked, but I'm hoping if it's right in from of me I'll do something productive. Wish me luck.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It’s Saturday - 7/13/19

Post by Lolis »

Good afternoon! I had my CUC shirt on and I was ready to scrap, right after doing the groceries and eating lunch. That’s when one of my sisters called me to invite us to her house, I couldn’t say no. Hopefully we’ll get home early, and even if I don’t get to scrapbook tonight, I can get everything set up for tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It’sbeen. Since we were married we went once as newlyweds and camped in our car. Saturday - 7/13/19

Post by Tamara »

I was in Yellowstone ALL day and didn't have internet connection. IT was fun to see parts of Yellowstone that neither DH or I had seen. It's been a long time since we have been there. Since we have been married we went once as newlyweds and camped in our car. :ugeek: Then we took our elementry kids there in 1988, the year the fires were approaching and did lots of damage. We stayed in cabins with no bathrooms. Then we went with older kids and a boyfriend of DD in 2000 for an extended family campout. We stayed in the lodge that time and met my family in the campground for meals. :mrgreen: This time we stayed in a city 1 1/2 hrs away because of the altitude and my oxygen. Grateful that we could still make it work and see the beauty. It is so weird that my oxygen drops so much just walking a few steps. The lowest it got was 82 ( its suppose to be 95) so we did use a lot of my batteries but did not run out. While I am in the car I can plug it in to get charged by the car battery so that saved us alot. Sorry I ramble, you probably don't care. haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”