Sunday - 7/14/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 7/14/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today? I've got some laundry going, and just cleaned up a "catch all" area in my scraproom. Shawn is currently doing some work on his laptop, and when finished, he'll be mine for the rest of the day. . .trying to decide where we want to go on our "day trip" today. I pretty sure we're going to some Chinese restaurant that my co workers keep telling me about about 45 minutes away, but after that who knows. . .

G is going to Myrtle Beach, SC with his dad today, they're going to have dinner @ Medieval Times. I'm super excited for him as I've always wanted to do that . . .they've been instructed to take lots of pics, and bring any pamphlets home if they have any.

So what's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 7/14/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just finished a late breakfast and fed the last dog for this morning. I have 3 that won't come out of their crates when I let the rest of them out. So feed time takes for freakin' ever. This time next week I should be down 4 dogs, fingers crossed.

I wasted most of yesterday with the rescue down the road. The owner has a possible adopter for one of her small dogs (black and tan Chi) and she wanted to test it with my indoor cat. I was happy to oblige but she changed times on me 3 freakin' times yesterday. She was suppose to come yesterday morning, then switched it to 1 or 2, switched it again to 5 because she was in the middle of cleaning and didn't want to stop. I told her 5 doesn't work for me because that's when I feed my 16 dogs. She then says she would come around 4 and be out before 5, so I said yes. Then 4 comes and she wants to change it to today. What the hell? I told her I was not going to tie up another day, my dogs were already crated. She came and the dog showed no interest in my cat. Hopefully, little Beverly will be adopted and she will find her furever home. I, on the other hand need to be more assertive when situations like this arise.

Since I didn't get much done yesterday, today I bake. I have 2 stores that are in need of treats.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well we just drove four hours to get home. It was a fun weekend. Dealing with my oxygen was tricky at times in Yellowstone but we kept it under control. We did have a long day yesterday and lots of time in the car but other than that it was a fun getaway. DH says don't go into Yellowstone on a Saturday. haha the traffic wasn't really that bad, he just has no patience for slow pokes on the road. I've already unpacked everything so the afternoon is mine. I have a lot of things to look up on the internet so I am going to get to it.

Tammy Have fun eating Chinese. Garrett will have a blast. We went to Medieval times in California. It was spectacular. It was before our phone cameras so my pics weren't great with some of the lighting. Would love to go again! Enjoy your day date. We are starting to do a lot of that.

Jan so annoying about your neighbor That kind of stuff bugs me too, before you know it you've waited for nothing and your day is gone. Good luck with all those borders. You are a champ!
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, from the looks of your pictures of Yellowstone it looks like y’all enjoyed your trip. Tammy, hope the Chinese was excellent. Jan hope you got your baking done.

Got a few pages done yesterday along with repurposing a clock. After church today I took a long nap. Didn’t sleep too well last night. And now have been working on DH’s pampered chef party today. :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”