Monday July 15, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday July 15, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning peeps!

I took my new car to the dealership first thing this morning. They have to take of the software and put it back on again to see if they can fix my etune issue. If you install it, it keeps coming up to reconnect. Even the salesman says he's never seen that problem before. He thought he could fix it but it did the same to him. lol They said it would take three hours so I am back home trying to get little things done. I've done laundry and taken down all my 4th of July decorations. Look out here comes summer stuff. Just made me a fresh batch of popcorn so I am good! Hopefully I can work on some challenges.
Happy Monday!!
Last edited by Tamara on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Mondsy July 15, 2019

Post by Lolis »

I’m working on a mini album today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I'm working on my favor for the cancer center
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Ran a few errands earlier and am now back home under the ac. Heat index is in the triple digits for most of the week. Need to step outside in a bit to throw some teriyaki chicken on the grill for dinner tonight and Kyle's lunch for work tomorrow. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good luck with the etune issue; I use the Apple Car Play in mine all the time - love it.

Are any of ya'll Amazon Prime members? They are having amazing sales the next two days. If I needed something like a vacuum, tv, blender, etc they are having great prices. But, of course, Wal-Mart, Target, etc are all having their own sales to try to combat Amazon. So is the online scrappy store I usually purchase from - hahahaha

Hope everyone has a great Monday
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Got home from work about 5 today, and sat down with Shawn to watch a TV show that we had DVRd, and now I'm sitting here just waiting on dinner (steak on the grille). Not sure what our plans are for the evening now as I decided NOT to go out for ice cream. When I changed out of my work clothes, the bra came off. And Shawn knows when that happens, I'm in for the night lol. Besides, he bought blueberries and strawberries at the grocery store today, so I'd rather have that anyways.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”