THURSDAY July 18, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

THURSDAY July 18, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

It's a day back to the dealership this morning. Not sure how long it will take today. I checked with my nephew about the problem. He works for Toyota and teaches the mechanics so we will see if they like his response or take action on the problem. Otherwise it will be a scrappy happy day. I finished a layout last night so I need to take pics and post. DD is putting together more sewing for me so I will probably be slammed on the weekend since Saturday is a busy day. Hope everyone is having fun on this "Friday Eve"
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: THURSDAY July 18, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Oh no. Hopefully, they will fix it this time.

Spent yesterday in Hartsville restocking the stores and had lunch with my sister and great nieces. Took my mom a late lunch and visited with her awhile before heading home. As soon as I got home it was time to uncrate the dogs and feed them. They spent a very short time out in the run before deciding it was much too hot. I tried putting a small wading pool on the porch for them but they showed no interest in it.

Didn't sleep well last night. As soon as I turned the tv off to go to bed, LoLa had to go out. Twenty minutes later she decides to come to the door so I let her in and went to my room to lay and watch tv. As soon as I got up to tinkle (11:30) Ms. Foxy had to go out. Then sometime between 2:30 - 3:30 I heard Johnny making noise and before I could get him out the door he had already puked in three times. So I spent the next half hour cleaning up behind him. I slept hard when I went back to bed because I didn't hear Kyle leave for work this morning. I baked the dogs a batch of cheese crackers, washed a load of towels and bleached the floors. Not sure if I will try to mow grass this evening or wait until tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Company left this am and DH won't be home until tomorrow evening so I am going to try and catch up on the challenges tonight. It looks like it could start raining at any moment. Need to decide what I'm going to have for dinner that won't interfere with my scrapping.
Jan, I hope you get more sleep tonight.
Tamara, hope the car is fixed.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, hope you got caught up on the challenges. I still need to finish the one I'm working on :shock: Jan, hope your doggies are better tonight. Tamara did you get your car all fixed?

DH is supposed to fly home sometime tomorrow; don't know what time yet and I have a webinar tomorrow afternoon. So we will see if I get to attend the webinar or not. Just found out his stepdad had a stint put in on Sunday (he didn't even let us know). It has been so hot here nobody wants to go outside - humans or dogs so after work just been hibernating
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes the car is fixed. Now we just have to reprogram my contacts and fix the radio stations again. The technician actually added his phone to the car and saw that it was still a problem on his phone as well, so he erased the software and added it back on and now it works. I finished four challenges today so that made me happy. Then the older grandkids wanted to meet me at menchies frozen yogurt. That was yummy. Then I got home in time to exercise and throw dinner in the oven. Then left DH dinner in the oven and ran to a grandsons baseball game in this heat. DH didn't want to push it so he just came home from work and relaxed till I got home.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”