Wednesday - 7/24/2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 7/24/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - headed out to work early this morning. I usually close on Wednesdays, but we hired a new girl at work and she needs some closing experience before they let her do it permanently . . .so she gets my night tonight! No complaints from me!!

So what's everyone up to today?? It's my birthday! Woo Hoo - NOT! - the big 50!! It's also Tamara's, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tamara!! No plans that I'm aware of yet!! I did have a nice Pandora charm sitting on the bathroom counter this morning when I went to get ready for work! It's for a baby boy (Harrison), as he got me a girl charm when Everly was born. . .I'm guessing we'll go out to dinner, but it's not really been discussed yet . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday - 7/24/2019

Post by Beth »

Happy Birthday Tammy and Tamara. Have a wonderful day....headed to my son's house to stain the second floor deck steps. Finally a day withouit rain and 100 degree weather.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Birthday, T & T!!! Hope you both have a wonderful day. I'm baking today...cupcakes and cookies as well as working on this coming Sat. challenge. Plus there is always cleaning! Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Birthday Tammy and Tamara!

It's been a few days since I popped in. My boarders left last Friday, I spent Saturday shopping with my sister and nieces. Sunday, Kyle and I worked in the yards and hauled a trailer load of stuff to the recycling center. Spent most of Monday in the recliner.....no energy. Yesterday was spent mowing, raking grass, weed eating and picking up sticks in the pecan orchard after the storm. Today I'm doing laundry and later this afternoon Kyle and I are going to look at a car.....for him not me. I will have my nieces Friday - Sunday and my boarders will be back sometime Sunday for a week or month. I won't know for sure until she drops them off.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Another day of sunshine here in the high desert :D July/August is turning out to be busy! Heather and her family (minus 18 yr old Ethan, he has a job now) were here weekend before last. My mom's "baby brother" (he's 77) and his wife are coming this weekend on their way from their home in California to Iowa to visit my aunt's sister and family. Then Kristen and her family will be here the first weekend in August. Mom hasn't met Teddy yet. Hamish, who's 7, is sooooo excited because "we're going to Avocado and I finally get to meet Mickey!" Jeff, Erica and little Isla are hoping to visit in the fall.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Day to you all! We started out at the aquarium up north it is so much more interactive than the one in my area. My granddaughter got to interact with a sloth. My grandson accidentally took a bag out of the back when I dropped them off that has=d my phone in it. So much for getting my free key lime pie at Costa Vidas when I ick up our dinner. We are catering dinner her, then cake and ice cream. Then going to my DD for fireworks. My son's family is excited because they are banned in his area. we all pitched in and my daughter double what my son and we paid. She says it is going to be epic. I'd say that is a pretty good day since we don't really ever do anything on my birthday. for some reason this year dh decided to make a plan. Can't wait til 6:00 to get my phone back. I got some great pics at the aquarium. I'm tired already because I woke up at 2: and couldn't go back to sleep. I had stinging feet. Haven' t had that happen in a long time

Happy Wednesday! Happy Birthday Tammy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Birthday again, Tammy & Tamara!!

Sounds like everyone is just busy. I can't seem to get any kind of routine/rhythm going this summer. Or when I do hubby comes back home from work and everything is different again for a few days. But looks like he will be home on the weekends and away during the week. Unfortunately, it is now getting my busy time at work so all the time he is gone at night I won't be able to spend it scrapping :( I have been working on getting some things cleaned out while he is gone. I do have a page for a challenge I started more than a week ago but haven't ever had a chance to finish it. At times I just feel like I have no energy to scrap either - ugh
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Happy Birthday Tammy and Tamara!!!
Hope you all have a very nice day

Return to “Daily Chatter”