Hello there Saturday!! 7/27/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello there Saturday!! 7/27/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! What are you going to accomplish today?
We are headed out soon to hit Sprouts, the fresh veggie grocery store. The have Atlantic salmon fillets for $5.99 each so DH is on board to grab some.
We are taking the two oldest grandkids out to dinner tonight so we are trying to think of where to take them that won't break the bank. Grandpa just wants to take them because they always hug us when they see us unlike the others. :mrgreen: My DD asked if we were sure that we wanted to see them that much. We just saw them the night before for my birthday and fireworks. We are going to see them Tomorrow for Crews birthday and than Tuesday for her birthday. We laughed and said that we are fine with seeing them as much as we get too.
I may scrap a bit today. Last night I organized the family book so I know what pics go on pages next.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello there Saturday!! 7/27/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - Augusts theme is posted!!

Just got home about a half hour ago. Had a hair cut / color appt this morning. Apparently my hair has decided to get a bit "brassy" and I couldn't deal with it. I'm already pale enough but to has a brassy hair color into the mix just disn't work!! So now I'm happy again.

Been a bit depressed the past few days. Birthdays are tough. I turned 50 on Wednesday, my brothers birthday was Thursday, and my moms was yesterday. We've shared birthdays forever. It's just tough when she's no longer with us, and passed away when she was 50, so that realization hit me really hard this week . . .so I'm trying to get myself out of this funk I seem to be in . . .

No plans for the day yet. Shawn has asked me twice now if I wanted to do anything, and I can't think of anything. I'm sure he wants to do something, and I suppose I'm game, but he'll have to decide. . . KWIM. I did tell him that I had some site work that needed taken care of, so here I am!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Working on finishing up a LO (finally) that has been sitting there for a few weeks.

Tammy, hope you aren't feeling quite so blue. I'm sure it doesn't help missing those cute grandbabies!! Tamara, you and DH have a good time with dinner with the grands. DH is home for the weekend but he is out mowing the ladies' yard he usually takes care of (but hasn't since being gone for 8 weeks of the summer). I think she has a whole long list for him :lol: I got up super early this morning and cleaned out my desk, etc while he and the dog slept LOL
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

DH and I went to the first annual Peachfest. It was fun to walk around and see people we know and enjoy a beautiful day. When we were getting ready to leave we went back to buy peaches and they were all sold out so we drove up the mountain and bought some at the orchard. Beautiful drive and I got my peaches! Need to get ready for dinner now. A friend and her dh are taking us out for my birthday. All in all, it has been a very nice day.
Tammy, I hope you are feeling better...sending you a big virtual hug.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, enjoy the grands.
Tammy, hope your spirits lift soon. I too have been missing Jack this week as Kyle is making a big decision and we don't have Jack to talk to about it.
Patti, glad you enjoyed the Peachfest. Have fun tonight.
Becca, hope you finished your layout.

It's been busy the last few days. Kyle and I have been car shopping after work and getting home around 9 the last few nights. Boarders are back today until Sunday. Getting ready to wash a load of towels and throw something together for dinner.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom's younger brother and his wife are on their way east from California to visit friends, so they stopped here today. We had a nice visit and a great lunch at my favorite local restaurant. The rest of the day has been very laid-back; I've been having computer problems but I think we have it straightened out now. We got rid of some accounts and are re-organizing the rest with LastPass.

Return to “Daily Chatter”