It's Saturday......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Saturday......

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's everyone got going on today?

Not sure what's going on here today. I know that Kyle and I have 2 family packs of chicken breasts to trim and marinate for the freezer. He makes the marinades while I trim the chicken. I have an urge to scrap if the dogs are quiet long enough. Other than that, it should be a fairly quiet day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: It's Saturday......

Post by Petra Mutchler »

getting ready for the BIG Party tonight.
ImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy- safe travels to get G
Petra- I know your party will go well. Enjoy
Jan RUN to your scrapbook room while you have the "urge" :lol: :lol: :lol: what kind of marinade do you use on the chicken

Running errands today....DH decided to get season tickets to the theatre we occasionally go to so we are going to the box office to turn our dates in. I decided after making pancakes this morning that it is time to get a new large pan. I hate it when the black starts peeling off and I don't want it in my food. running to the store for a few veggies and bread. Having Salmon tomorrow so that will be yummy. DH made the plan for a trip in September to yosemite national park.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:45 am Tammy- safe travels to get G
Petra- I know your party will go well. Enjoy
Jan RUN to your scrapbook room while you have the "urge" :lol: :lol: :lol: what kind of marinade do you use on the chicken

Running errands today....DH decided to get season tickets to the theatre we occasionally go to so we are going to the box office to turn our dates in. I decided after making pancakes this morning that it is time to get a new large pan. I hate it when the black starts peeling off and I don't want it in my food. running to the store for a few veggies and bread. Having Salmon tomorrow so that will be yummy. DH made the plan for a trip in September to yosemite national park.
Happy Saturday!
Today we used a teriyaki marinade, a lemon pepper marinade, a spicy brown mustard......... and our usual, zesty italian that we use in pasta or wraps. Pinterest is a good source for marinade recipes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:45 am Tammy- safe travels to get G
Thanks Tamara - we made it home safely last night! We left Friday night after work and drove as far as we could until we got tired, ate dinner, got a hotel room, and then continued the journey on Saturday. . . met Richie & G at 12:30 in Fredericksburg, VA and made our way home. We stopped and let Garrett see one of his best friends (they graduated together & not to far out of our way), as her family moved to Virginia right after graduation, and she'll be attending college in Richmond. Any woo, we met her, went to lunch together, and took our time getting home. . .traffic was awful yesterday! I so totally dread that trip on the weekends. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”