SUNDAY 8.4.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY 8.4.19

Post by Tamara »

Hope your Sunday is full of good times!
Just finishing up the last two episodes of Heartland! I told you it wouldn't take me long. :lol: :lol: I cleaned my scrap table last night so I am ready to make it a mess again. haha Off to church soon and then grilling salmon for dinner and then tonight we may watch the new Get Smart movie that just hit netflix. IT looks pretty funny. It's a retreat week so I should get some kits put together, however I don't think I'll get much done this week. And my DD and granddaughter are coming so that means I won't have me time. :lol: :lol:
Happy sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: SUNDAY 8.4.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. . .thought I'd check in real quick. We were on the road all day yesterday, and got home about 8:30 last night. We all went to bed pretty early . . .this morning I woke up with a terrible headache. Not a migraine, as I'm able to still function, but still, it doesn't make for a productive day either.

It's really good to have G home again. We've already discussed ways to get back into a routine around here starting this week. He doesn't know about his car yet, as it's still in the shop. He'll be taking me to work this week, as the kittens need to go to the SPCA for a weight check, and shots, and not to mention he wants to go hang out at band camp, and hang out with a few friends. . . .college starts in 19 days!

Shawn just left for the grocery store. G requested baked ziti for dinner and I didn't have any ziti noodles, or enough cheese :shock: - and yes, I did mean the I would be cooking tonight. lol - that's like a 3 times a year thing.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: SUNDAY 8.4.19

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Sorry we just got in late last night.The party went very well great time great food , great company, and lots of dancing. And of course my granddaughter was beautiful picture perfect L can't wait to post some picture am scrap page
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”