Tuesday!! 8.6.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday!! 8.6.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello Good Morning Welcome to Tuesday!!
What might you be up to today?

Not much going on here today. It's another stay at home day...maybe I'll declutter and organize crop things! Our last tee ball game for Parker tonight. he is such a happy kid I just love him. Some popcorn might be on the docket today as well. :mrgreen:
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday!! 8.6.19

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Not much just scraping with my granddaughter and getting ready for stamp club tonight
ImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finished up DH's shadow box Sunday night (I will try to get a pic posted here the next day or so). Cut out some vinyl to decorate my cricut with too LOL I need to go home and work so I can try to stay even with the work load. Sneaking out to the movies tomorrow and have dinner plans Thursday night. I have to get the church financials done sometime this week too in there (I think I planned too many things this week :shock: )
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. Not much going on here other than spending time with Garrett, and working. We're slowwing finishing up unpacking and going through his clothes and what not. While I'm working he's been at band camp helping out. Can't believe I had to bribe hime to do marching band last year, and here he is willingly putting himself out there in the heat to help, and hang out with his "band friends". Kudos to him . . maybe he'll change his mind about band in college.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”