It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what is everyone up to today?

It's laundry day for me. One of my boarders tinkled in his crate last night so I'm washing bedding, bathing a dog and cleaning crates today. Grilling chicken for dinner tonight and finishing up Patti's challenge.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Same here Jan laundry , and tonight a baseball game it the weather permits it
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My puppy, Sparky, got out on Sunday and was hit by a car. We spent Sunday afternoon in the vet emergency. His pelvis is broken in 3 places and is on bed rest for 6-8 weeks. This means I have to keep him quiet and lying down for the first 2 weeks and do joint exercises 3 times a day. He is living in my craft room/office (we don't have a crate)which is good because that's where I spend most of my free time. We have company visiting this week. I sent them off with DH because I need to stay with Sparky. We are having a nice quiet day napping and reading.
Enjoy your day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti that makes me sad. And the only dog we had was named sparky too. Hope he gets the rest he needs to heal.
Its a massage day for me this morning! They called yesterday and had the time to turn it into a 90 minute. I was like YES!!! So you know where I'll be soon. After that I will be home getting scrap supplies ready for tomorrows retreat.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, so sorry to hear about Sparky. Getting ready to leave work early to go see a movie with a former co-worker. Going to see the one with Brad Pitt; I'm not even sure about the name; she picked it out. We may have supper afterwards - who knows?!?!? Happy Wednesday everyone!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 am My puppy, Sparky, got out on Sunday and was hit by a car. We spent Sunday afternoon in the vet emergency. His pelvis is broken in 3 places and is on bed rest for 6-8 weeks. This means I have to keep him quiet and lying down for the first 2 weeks and do joint exercises 3 times a day. He is living in my craft room/office (we don't have a crate)which is good because that's where I spend most of my free time. We have company visiting this week. I sent them off with DH because I need to stay with Sparky. We are having a nice quiet day napping and reading.
Enjoy your day everyone!
Sorry to read about Sparky. Please keep us updated with his recovery.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”