Thursday August 8, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday August 8, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Woo Hoo it is Retreat day!! picking up a friend from California at 1:00 then off to the scrapbook store and then the hotel. I'm trying to get my bags packed now. I've already changed sheets and done two batches of wash. I guess I'll twiddle my thumbs until go time!
What's on your Thursday platter?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday August 8, 2019

Post by Patti »

Just dog sitting. Sent my company off on an adventure to Charlotte today so it will be another quiet day...not complaining. They talk non-stop!
Sparky update...He pooped! If he didn't we would be back at the vets. A friend gave me some hints on how to get him to and it worked. He still thinks he needs to get up and see who is coming or going every time a door opens. My nieces, the vet, said if he is doing that then she thinks it will be a speedy recovery...so hopefully more like the 6 instead of the 8 weeks.
Going to work on Wed. challenge seeing how I am confined to my scrap room....dang!
Have a great day, ladies!
Tamara, have a great retreat....soooooo wishing I was there!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Patti you'll have fun doing your challenge.
Tamara you 'll have fun going on your retreat. I would like to do one I just don't know where to find one. I'm working on my favors for the Cancer center

Happy Thursday Ladies
ImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good news on Sparky!!! Biding time until it is off work time so I can go have Mexican with some ladies for supper. Hopefully by tomorrow night I will be able to start on some scrappy items
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:43 am Just dog sitting. Sent my company off on an adventure to Charlotte today so it will be another quiet day...not complaining. They talk non-stop!
Sparky update...He pooped! If he didn't we would be back at the vets. A friend gave me some hints on how to get him to and it worked. He still thinks he needs to get up and see who is coming or going every time a door opens. My nieces, the vet, said if he is doing that then she thinks it will be a speedy recovery...so hopefully more like the 6 instead of the 8 weeks.
Going to work on Wed. challenge seeing how I am confined to my scrap room....dang!
Glad to read Sparky pooped. I was a little concerned about that. Did they put him on any type of pain meds?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 am
Patti wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:43 am Just dog sitting. Sent my company off on an adventure to Charlotte today so it will be another quiet day...not complaining. They talk non-stop!
Glad to read Sparky pooped. I was a little concerned about that. Did they put him on any type of pain meds?
Pain meds, antibiotics, muscle relaxer He will not stay still. Wants to walk around and be where the people are. My neighbor has a crate he thinks is big enough that he is going to bring over. We have had neighbors stopping to check on him...nice neighborhood. He doesn't want to go to the bathroom when we are around and likes his privacy so he is still needing to go again. Have to try the match trick.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:15 am
Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 am
Pain meds, antibiotics, muscle relaxer He will not stay still. Wants to walk around and be where the people are. My neighbor has a crate he thinks is big enough that he is going to bring over. We have had neighbors stopping to check on him...nice neighborhood. He doesn't want to go to the bathroom when we are around and likes his privacy so he is still needing to go again. Have to try the match trick.
Let the vet know he wants to move around and they cut back on the pain meds to keep him still.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”