Saturday....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday....

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's on your agenda today?

Well, it looks as if I will have my boarders another week. Their owner called to say her dads lung collapsed and he was admitted to the hospital yesterday in NY. Now to bake another batch or two of treats to get them through the week.....it makes crate time so much easier! :lol: I have a housewarming to attend across the street between 12-3 today and I have to help out with Kyle's dog (Dutch) while he is in beautiful Beaufort today with friends. If I'm lucky I will get to start on another layout before the day ends.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday....

Post by Patti »

Sparky and I are just hanging out today. He is in a great deal more pain today and willing to just lay around. I think he overdid it yesterday when he was out pottying and wasn't feeling pain. He is totally willing to stay in his room today.
We have company coming for dinner. Have the house in order after the last company and dinner will be easy so I think Sparky and I are going to take a nap.
Enjoy your Saturday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday....

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. We've been out and about since early this morning. Running errands, and just spending time together. Prepping G for college, and drilling / questionning him on things he wants to / needs to do before he starts school in 2 weeks. He spent the past week at band camp every single day, and then last night he and I went to the field to watch the the beginnings of the 2019-2020 season show called Tin Man. Looks like it's going to be a good one!

Now we're home, and G is in his room, Shawn is napping. I have laundry going, and I'm trying to play catch up. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to get things done right now. . .I soooo glad G is home, and we're starting to get into a routine again. . .once school starts I'm sure the adjustment will be quite smooth. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”