Sunday - 8/11/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 8/11/19

Post by tammyfolk »

So....what's everyone up to today? Hopefully everyone is out and about enjoying the remainder of their weekend?? I've been finishing up the laundry from yesterday, and watching Harrow on Hulu. I just started the second season this morning, and had to walk away as it was taking over my weekend. . .

Not much planned for us this afternoon. I thought we were going to Qdoba for lunch, but Shawn went to the grocery store and is currently making stuff on the grill, so I'm assuming we'll go another time. Shawn's sister Deanna is flying in from Arizona tonight for a months visit, so he'll be over there later this evening. G and I probably won't go for this visit.

I have all of Julys challenges totaled and just need to post the winner. . .off to do that now.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 8/11/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Piddling around the house today. Tried twice to take a nap in the recliner but the dogs and the phone wouldn't allow it so I finished a layout and cooked dinner on the grill instead. Now I'm contemplating cutting a background with my cameo so I can start on the washi challenge.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Sunday - 8/11/19

Post by Patti »

Went to church and then home for dinner with some friends we invited over. She brought me a training corral that I can take Sparky outside to enjoy the fresh air but keep him contained. Now just reading.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”