Monday - 8/12/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 8/12/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

Just got home from dinner. WE went out to Qdoba right after work, and before it got crowded, as we were trying to beat the dinner crowd. Not to mention the Little League World Series is getting ready to start and the people have already started arriving . . .It's going to be super crazy busy around town for the next couple of weeks. . . . Also I had to call and see if I had to report for jury duty selection tomorrow, I don't, so I'll have to call again tomorrow. . .

Shawn and I have two DVR'd shows to watch, but I figured I'd check in here before he calls me and tells me that he's ready. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 8/12/19

Post by Tamara »

It was another busy day! I took Miss Kenadee and Kalli to the Zoo. School starts next week so we are trying to cram it all in. LOL And a friend is dropping off a half a bushel of apricots for me to make jam for her. Crazy I know. Good thing it is leftovers for dinner. French dip sandwiches.
It's cooler in the basement so I am chilling down here till its time to fix dinner. DH has a dentist appt at 5:30. They usually take him in early s he'll probably be home by 6:00 since we are just five minutes away.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”